Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually saying a busy afternoon is dropping the kids to two activities, sitting in her car then going to her mams for dinner??? Jesus christ she is a child. Looking for praise for the most basic shite we all do EVERY DAY not just on the days we want a pat of the back like a bleeping toddler. She will never ever grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she actually saying a busy afternoon is dropping the kids to two activities, sitting in her car then going to her mams for dinner??? Jesus christ she is a child. Looking for praise for the most basic shite we all do EVERY DAY not just on the days we want a pat of the back like a bleeping toddler. She will never ever grow up.
Then telling everyone she had a horrendous nights sleep!!! Simply because she does nothing all day everyday only nap.

Reactions: 16
Hand on heart if my own flesh and blood came and told me he had a horrendous night sleep I'd say ......
There there son. ... now toddle off to school and buck yourself up 🙂↔

WHY does this grown ass woman think that anyone on the Internet cares about her sleep ??!!!

Reactions: 20
Then telling everyone she had a horrendous nights sleep!!! Simply because she does nothing all day everyday only nap.
This! If I had a nap I wouldn’t sleep well that night. Hence why I don’t do it! (Not that I have the choice anyways!).

Self inflicted problems due to being a slob.

Reactions: 16
I'm not belittling anxiety, it's a rotten thing.

But in her case it's extraordinary how it can be switched on and off when it suits her.

And if she thought about others especially her poor children, from time to time, maybe she would have less time for thinking about talking about herself.

My this, my that, my arse(s)...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks awful , only anxious because she has to spend a Tuesday being an adult and taking her children to activities...Sienna in afterschool when she does nothing all day is shocking carry on ! The anxiety content gets her no traction any more , she has used and abused it far too many times . I think the vip awards really showed her she is over when all of matchstick were there ..she is toxic and black listed...its so cringe watching her hang on ..

Reactions: 24
Feeling anxious is a totally natural feeling. We are designed to feel it!! Some peoples anxiety is more intense / can’t deal with it etc etc and they are the people who suffer with it or need help managing it. I don’t think grace is one of those people! She just has nothing else going on that when she feels a hint of it she acts like it’s crippling her!!! If she was busy with life it more than likely would keep her going some days! (Work deadlines etc!) instead all she does is film herself in her car talking about it!

Reactions: 15
It would make sense if she is going on a PR trip with Shein - she does buy and affiliate link their stuff.
But it's disingenuous to say herself and Dom booked a little break to Ibiza when in reality it might be that they are both going on a PR trip. Surely she hasn't booked her own trip to Ibiza to tag along with Dom on her own PR trip?
Probably trying to make it look like a personal trip so as to evade Revenue

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's just so self indulgent...its all me me me
No regard for Kips stress / anxiety! And zero realisation of her carry on affecting her two kids

She seems to be in constant need if praise/ attention for doing the most basic things!

Sorry anxiety my arse, she's an attention seeker!

Reactions: 18
So that’s why she didn’t realise sienna could read, sure the poor child is doing her homework in after school, all the while our girl is at home all day squeezing herself into too small leggings and taking shite into her phone, she’s a disgrace, then off to her mam’s to get fed , Krispy must be away with “work” again!

Reactions: 28
So that’s why she didn’t realise sienna could read, sure the poor child is doing her homework in after school, all the while our girl is at home all day squeezing herself into too small leggings and taking shite into her phone, she’s a disgrace, then off to her mam’s to get fed , Krispy must be away with “work” again!
It's so so sad. Maybe Sienna is better off going to homework club. That ape isn't going to sit down to help her do any Jolly Phonics or reading.

Reactions: 17
Why that random mention of anxiety “Oi can control ih” 🥴 please give your girl an honours doctorate! Breakthrough in medical care!

Oh wait, it’s because she’s got a self indulgent trip coming up. So needs to plant some excuses early. She’ll be on shortly crying they’ve no money to take the kids away this summer so they’ll have to “make memories in Wexford 🫶”

Gives me the rage when she posts a 🫶

No, not free. They have to pay.
Thank you. Outrageous she is paying for after school while she sits sipping from multiple cups and slapping shite on her face. How many people would give their left arm to have that time with their kids instead of having to actually work and earn a living. Sad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.