Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mindset is so wrong.

She should feel LUCKY that she’s able to pick her kids up from the afterschool that they can afford, she should feel grateful that they can afford for the kids to do ballet and gymnastics and have hobbies. Grateful that she has her mum and can bring the kids there for dinner and spend time together with cousins. Grateful that her kids are going to be in a show that she will be able to attend and watch.

Instead she’s up until 3am and has anxiety because it’s ‘hectic’ ‘crazy’ ‘stressful’ ie. It’s not about HER. It’s never stressful or anxiety inducing if it’s her getting up at 5am to bowl bang or head to the airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her mindset is so wrong.

She should feel LUCKY that she’s able to pick her kids up from the afterschool that they can afford, she should feel grateful that they can afford for the kids to do ballet and gymnastics and have hobbies. Grateful that she has her mum and can bring the kids there for dinner and spend time together with cousins. Grateful that her kids are going to be in a show that she will be able to attend and watch.

Instead she’s up until 3am and has anxiety because it’s ‘hectic’ ‘crazy’ ‘stressful’ ie. It’s not about HER. It’s never stressful or anxiety inducing if it’s her getting up at 5am to bowl bang or head to the airport.
Well said. I'm going back to work in three weeks off maternity leave. We can afford three days childcare. My mam will mind her for one day and my husband works shifts so we have to juggle the fifth day. It will take a lot of organising but I'd do anything for her.

She's a SAHM, her kids are in creche and after school and I get parents need a break from time to time but duck me she has no interest and is so privileged.

I had ppd and anxiety after I gave birth. Some days I couldnt leave the house I was so bad. I didn't have a night away from my baby until She was 9 months old and I wish I could have because I desperately needed it but my anxiety wouldn't let me.

This one is the worst mental health advocate out there. She shits all over anyone who is genuinely suffering with their mental health. She's one of the lucky few who have a village (I do too but a lot of people don't)

She acts like a single person with zero responsibilities.

Also to all the single parents, you guys are the real MVP's. Don't know how you do it.

Sorry long ass rant

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Pippa O Connor: add to my millions by coming to my beauty event

Rosie Connolly: add to my millions by buying my clothes

Lisa Jordan: add to my millions by buying my shampoo

Grace: check out my chin hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Pippa O Connor: add to my millions by coming to my beauty event

Rosie Connolly: add to my millions by buying my clothes

Lisa Jordan: add to my millions by buying my shampoo

Grace: check out my chin hair
It really has to be true what is said here that she throws tantrums etc so no one can tell her she is over and done with ! Look at the matchstick page , all the others at the vips , creepy max at one of their weddings in killarney and Grace comments on it ! She was putting her make up on in a train toilet ...maybe max got her the or trip to the rugby to make it look like she had something to do ! Its so embarrassing , for her and her family and worse again knock on effect on her kids ....

Reactions: 18
Normally I don't care too much about what Graces says or does, ironic I know when I post on her Tattle thread!
But her stories (via instanavigation) yesterday really got to me. I was not having a good day of it yesterday or the night before. And her smirking into the camera about how she's so well able to manage her anxiety, dropping hints about having it but that she has it under control and she was so smug and proud of herself. While I, on the other hand, was keeping the head down in work incase anybody looked at me and could see that I was on the verge of tears and that my whole body was tense and sore from stress.

I don't accept her waffle about how she's such a busy afternoon taxiing the kids around to their activities. We are passed that stage in our household but I see it with my friends, and they (somehow) manage it as well as working, making the dinner, doing the homework and the million other things that have to be done. What did Grace do with herself all day til the kids finished school - it was hardly work anyway because she didn't post any content.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There's nothing 'influencer' about Grace anymore.
Who wants to see her chin hairs, like honestly disgusted by that
Any free creams she gets she slaps all over her face. Every brand is the best or she's obsessed, so no honest review

She is so so far behind the likes of terrie & Rosie. They have utterly eclipsed her & left her behind.

How can she possibly justify sitting st home doing nothing, yet they are forking out for childcare. That extra money could pay down the mortgage/ provide more security. Kips job clearly isn't in the most secure sector

Matchdick is the biggest con. Max is an uttet creep..
Totally off point, but anyone see the pics posted on Matchdick from niamh o'sullicsn wedding? About pic 4 or 5, himself & whoever he ( max) is with are in the church opened mouth displaying the half eaten Communion bread. Sorry not to be pious etc, but how utterly disrespectful & downright childish.

Grace's time is well up, sadly she's the only one who hasn't realised it. She must be a laughing stock in the 'industry'

She's no diagnosed anxiety disorder. I don't believe it fir a second. She knows if she plays that card / turns on the waterworks, she'll get her way. No fear her kids will mimic mammy. You reap what you sow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title.. Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Totally off point, but anyone see the pics posted on Matchdick from niamh o'sullicsn wedding? About pic 4 or 5, himself & whoever he ( max) is with are in the church opened mouth displaying the half eaten Communion bread. Sorry not to be pious etc, but how utterly disrespectful & downright childish.
Yep saw that, was surprised to see she was signed to Matchstick. I like her TikTok so was excited to see her wedding. He showed up oily hair unwashed and in a zip up! And taking pics of themselves during the ceremony with the communion bread half chewed in their mouths??? Really weird.

Reactions: 13
There's nothing 'influencer' about Grace anymore.
Who wants to see her chin hairs, like honestly disgusted by that
Any free creams she gets she slaps all over her face. Every brand is the best or she's obsessed, so no honest review

She is so so far behind the likes of terrie & Rosie. They have utterly eclipsed her & left her behind.

How can she possibly justify sitting st home doing nothing, yet they are forking out for childcare. That extra money could pay down the mortgage/ provide more security. Kips job clearly isn't in the most secure sector

Grace's time is well up, sadly she's the only one who hasn't realised it. She must be a laughing stock in the 'industry'

She's no diagnosed anxiety disorder. I don't believe it fir a second. She knows if she plays that card / turns on the waterworks, she'll get her way. No fear her kids will mimic mammy. You reap what you sow
Imagine disrespecting another religion like this ??? You'd be cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Normally I don't care too much about what Graces says or does, ironic I know when I post on her Tattle thread!
But her stories (via instanavigation) yesterday really got to me. I was not having a good day of it yesterday or the night before. And her smirking into the camera about how she's so well able to manage her anxiety, dropping hints about having it but that she has it under control and she was so smug and proud of herself. While I, on the other hand, was keeping the head down in work incase anybody looked at me and could see that I was on the verge of tears and that my whole body was tense and sore from stress.

I don't accept her waffle about how she's such a busy afternoon taxiing the kids around to their activities. We are passed that stage in our household but I see it with my friends, and they (somehow) manage it as well as working, making the dinner, doing the homework and the million other things that have to be done. What did Grace do with herself all day til the kids finished school - it was hardly work anyway because she didn't post any content.
Aww sorry you had a bad day.
Her smug head would sicken you on the best of days.
She doesn’t know she’s bloody living ranting on about her “busy” day.
I had 3 different school collection times yesterday and 4 different after school activities yesterday in three different towns! My husband was working late so I had to do 3 different dinners and 3 lots of homework.
Stupid bint does two runs and goes to her ma’s for her dinner and thinks that’s a busy day.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.