Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me, did anyone else see a bizarre aggressive post on this thread last week? Along the lines of “90% of you lot are c**ts for discussing Grease’s family”. I can’t remember exactly because it was gone when I went back, guessing a mod saw and deleted. I wonder was it mags who I always thought was fair game to discuss because she and her kids appeared all over Greaseys page and her own page had thousands of followers and was public. If it’s now private and she no longer appears with Grease in future I’d agree she should then technically be off limits tbh for discussion going forward. Maybe the separation has brought all this to the boil and she’s had to go private. Her partner seemed very private I wonder did the exposure of their daughter etc via Grease cause hassle?
Sounds like Mags had one two many G&Ts and made a fool of herself :ROFLMAO: Or Greasy and her lihl bohhel of wine because why do people wahn a glass of wyinn on de weekend? Why is ih?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah reminds me of the Bulldogs unhinged responses on 'Nothing but support'....
---
IF she is going with Shein, then another hun posted that they are going this Thursday !

It seems all a bit odd for just dom & grace to head off together on girly trip. Has to be a hun / influencer thing.

Will the plastic cowboy boots make an appearance? Will she style the YSL crushed velvettttt bag with a plahsuih reefed up her arse!? Retinas at the ready!!
The Sweaaaa will be mighty

Reactions: 4
It would make sense if she is going on a PR trip with Shein - she does buy and affiliate link their stuff.
But it's disingenuous to say herself and Dom booked a little break to Ibiza when in reality it might be that they are both going on a PR trip. Surely she hasn't booked her own trip to Ibiza to tag along with Dom on her own PR trip?

Reactions: 12
Course she’s great at controlling her anxiehy, she can turn it off and on like a tap when she feels like it!

Also her hair??? What the actual f???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I sense an interview about her MeNtAl HeAlTh with a magazine or charity soon.

Reactions: 11
She gets anxiety every summer when the kids are off and it magically disappears in September. It started on fathers day last year and ended the 29 august

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God all mighty imagine have to listen to her all the time.... I talk to friends when I'm feeling anxious .... but I wonder when does she ever ask her friends how THEY are ??!

Also. Her hair looks superglued to her head.

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to copy Emma kehoe with her talk there ,shes going on like her in the car there , she will be doing lil mountain walks soon with bowel banging
---
God all mighty imagine have to listen to her all the time.... I talk to friends when I'm feeling anxious .... but I wonder when does she ever ask her friends how THEY are ??!

Also. Her hair looks superglued to her head.
Not a hope she would , grace needs to fill her cup she can’t cope with anyone else , it’s all about lil grace

Reactions: 6
I actually don't know which is worse Dom with the Dallas curls or her with the big traveller head on her. She will have some migraine with her hair pulled back like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.