Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to the mother in laws for a lihhhhle nibble. Wonder will she bring anything? Maybe a cheeeesecahke
---
JFC there's not a hope she completed a full honours undergrad degree with the brain power she has
A degree in languages, literature and linguistics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🚨🎤 *breaking news*🚨🎤
Grace has converted to Judaism 👧
What the hell is she at with the hair!

God she's a lot on getting more piercings...that she'll get an appointment for, but her son's hearing ( despite saying / knowing for years) she has done nothing about!

Reactions: 10
She really has f all to do in her day, straightening the frizzy bits in her unwashed hair. Nothing is going to make the micky bun presentable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For anybody blocked 🚫
I actually cringed reading this.
View attachment 2898270
I always use instanavigation, I refuse to add to her views/ figures.

Imagine if your day consisted of sitting talking into your phone screen about piercings. Jesus wept. I was only able for a few seconds of it. I actually think my own IQ starts to suffer just listening to her.

That's right, go make an appointment for your child to sort something with his health, that should have been sorted years ago. Oh I misunderstood. An appointment for a piercing, that's far more important. 🥴

Those poor kids. 😟

Reactions: 13
lurtz.jpg

God forgive me but I always think of this guy from Lord of the rings when she does her hair like that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saying “ my first year nominated ” implies that you were nominated loads of times, then says she wasn’t nominated in 6 years 🥴🧐. Ffs. I’m scarlet for her and her ma for having her posting that 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow! Wouldn't you be absolutely mortified announcing that! That shows exactly what the "Irish celeb" scene think of you Grace! You're so irrelevant now
Exactly!! Everyone hun & their mother gets asked to that non-event! She is so self unaware !!

Jaysus Mr. Tayto will be probably nominated this year, as they are running out of participants in the 'pass the parcel' event that is the VIP Style awards!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still think it's mad she pays to change her earrings, wonder how she had the mri? 😂
so no shortage of money for crappy things for herself yet again.

Also 'Better yet my act together' tells you everything you need to know about why shes not been invited...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has to be feeling awful looking back at those throwbacks? She looks totally dead behind the eyes now, not an ounce of life or sparkle. And between chillin ouh on Tuesday, and going off fannying about for someone to change her earrings and pierce her nose on a Friday - she is an absolute lost cause.

Reactions: 12
Why would you post on your story calling out an event for not inviting you for 6 years 🫠 how tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 23
65 likes on her Trinny london ad. I'm sure Trinny is absolutely delighted!!!!
That is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 20
Admitting she hasnt being invited in 6 years to these tacky Z list awards..how embarassing🤯🤯
Still wont make her go & get a real job though😅

Reactions: 19
I can't BELIEVE she put that up about the style awards. How is she not mortified 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tagging them and all.... maybe she was on a last minute beg for a spare ticket like the goss awards

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.