Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what has given her this kick up the hole? (Manic Piss poor content and looking back at her old self?)

Begging to be invited to a style awards when she’s normally in dirty days old tracksuits (council estate trunchbull) looking like she’d thump you is embarrassing!

Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s raging Dom was invited and she wasn’t. So now I’d say she’s taking it as a personal snub and not due to the fact that her content and style has been shite for the last number of years.

Reactions: 21
I'm absolutely mortified for this woman. Sitting infront of her phone recording herself straightning frizz, talking shįte, wondering if she should get a nose piercing and then passing it all off as her job??! She has no intelligence or shame.

Of course her kids are neglected when a nose piercing is her main concern today. They will also be staying with her Mam tonight by the sounds of it. Most people are out working, while trying to fit in all of the other important jobs inbetween and rushing back to their kids. How can her kids be looked after properly with someone as self centred as that for a Mother.

Then showing us those other manky piercings in her ears 🤮 She honestly has such a pathetic existence. Spending money on all of those things on her appearance that make zero difference. When she can't even think of necessities for her children. Pure tack. She reminds me of a teenager playing dress up in her bedroom infront of the camera for the very first time. Rightly so she's not invited to those dead beat awards. Nobody wants anything to do with her. I cringe at her stories. It's so pathetic.

Reactions: 25
I can't BELIEVE she put that up about the style awards. How is she not mortified 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tagging them and all.... maybe she was on a last minute beg for a spare ticket like the goss awards
Exactly this! Anything to get away from de kidz. AS IF no one from VIP saw her four arse Gossies abomination. I don’t know who’s lacking more self awareness, her or Salmonella O’Hagan! The nose piercing on her mush will look god awful. She really, really needs a day job and a swift kick up the hole.

Her ibeeehhh outfits will be absolutely chronic.

Reactions: 20
She’s like a teenager I don’t know many stay at home parents who just swan around about their day, though any stay at home parents I know don’t have their children in full time childcare.

Reactions: 17
I can't wait to see her in Ibeeehaa. She's going to look like absolute dog tit next to Dom. What was she thinking? Paddy must be flah ouh selling cars and can't get time off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't wait to see her in Ibeeehaa. She's going to look like absolute dog tit next to Dom. What was she thinking? Paddy must be flah ouh selling cars and can't get time off.
Imagine the anxiety cards being flung out after that holiday with Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg every hun is at the vip style awards and poor grease is at home sorting her dirty laundry, she really has fallen off the instahun page.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even Elaine aka Mr white moose’s sister is at the awards and I wouldn’t class her as an influencer, embarrassing the other one doesn’t even get an invite.

Reactions: 10
Dom is in a €750 Nadine Merabi dress (gifted of course). Your girl is in a shacket fiddling with her mickey bun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Tagging Rosie Connelly 😂😂 scarlet for her 🙈 the thing is they started out around same time she could of been doing well for herself if she really went for it and be living in a duck off house like Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.