Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First I hear I go for a walk when they children are ready for bed meaning she isn't there then Hayden has perfect speech.. The mind boggles!
In the gym for the next while before Ibiza
FB_IMG_1714069565928.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she like in that trinny #ad , she reminds my of a child learning to read her book in front of the classroom ,pathetic attempt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is she like in that trinny #ad , she reminds my of a child learning to read her book in front of the classroom ,pathetic attempt
That’s horrific. She sounds like she’s got a cold. The lighting is tit, she looks terrible and she’s trying to read off a script and sounds like someone held hostage reading a list of demands 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sounds like someone held hostage reading a list of demands
Cracking up laughing, an excellent description!
And of course her ads are not correctly tagged, why would they be. 🥴

The cat on the bed, I guarantee neither child has ever received that much welcome if they ever dared to even go into her room.

Reactions: 13
That’s horrific. She sounds like she’s got a cold. The lighting is tit, she looks terrible and she’s trying to read off a script and sounds like someone held hostage reading a list of demands 🙄
Desperate
---
By her I mean not a child learning to read 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say if the cat sleeps on the bed it means Kips is away? (He doesn’t allow them sleep on bed).

Is he ever at home!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"It takes off all of my make up" she says with her eyeshadow still on 🙈🙈🙈🙈 NUMPTY

It's a good bleeping job she has a good sized face with all the products she's supposedly using over the last few weeks and tohally ubsessed wih

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"It takes off all of my make up" she says with her eyeshadow still on 🙈🙈🙈🙈 NUMPTY

It's a good bleeping job she has a good sized face with all the products she's supposedly using over the last few weeks and tohally ubsessed wih
I loobe a bam cleanser 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reads like full stops and paragraphs are randomly inserted into her sentences
It cleans. Off
All.
Of, my.
Make, up.
In.
One go.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her Trinny London reel sounds like she’s being forced to read out loud in 3rd year English for the first time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, for one that worked in the Beauhy industry, you'd imagine she'd be promoting a double cleanse especially when make ups involved

Reactions: 15
Does she really not look back on her videos before posting, the gaping top and then saying the product is good for fine lines and decongestion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.