Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst part about this is that we - strangers on the internet - "trolls" - shouldn't actually know this about Hayden. It is personal and private medical information and strangers should not know that about a child. A parent should not put medical information about their child on the internet.
100% this. It’s the worst thing about the entire situation

Reactions: 10
I've no idea how she could go to the doctor and say about his hearing and have them brush it off several times if she and kips were concerned and had noticed it ?
Hope he gets whatever supports he needs but as a lot of people have said his voice has regularly be nasally and diction was never good. If he's saying "what?" All the time that's because it's what his Mam says (I've heard her respond Wha? numerous times her kids have called her name)

Reactions: 4
I refuse to believe that given the amount of time that child has spent in crèche, that they’ve not highlighted the speech/hearing thing multiple times but our Gracey doesn’t listen.

Reactions: 8
I can imagine Greasy has been snapping at him and getting annoyed every-time he says “what” and her highness is put to the massive inconvenience of having to repeat herself. We get a glimpse of how the kids are treated on those traumatising cooking videos. It would never occur to her something was wrong, she ignores everyone and suits herself. The creche workers and whoever else (responsible adults) who are raising the kids are probably blue in the face from flagging it.

There really is no boundary to her selfishness. Only fair Chris is called out too here, the kids have two parents (on paper!).
---
It just baffles me that she sees no issue with neglecting him like that, nevermind announcing it the the world, any normal person would be horrified, and not share their childs personal medical info when they can't fecking consent.
Just absolutely vile.
She also blabbed about wet wetting. So humiliating for any child to have that published online. It was mentioned in an ad she did, kids were filmed sleeping. It’s disgusting there’s no laws against this!
---
I've no idea how she could go to the doctor and say about his hearing and have them brush it off several times if she and kips were concerned and had noticed it ?
Hope he gets whatever supports he needs but as a lot of people have said his voice has regularly be nasally and diction was never good. If he's saying "what?" All the time that's because it's what his Mam says (I've heard her respond Wha? numerous times her kids have called her name)
Yes the classic Greasy “wha??” is all he’d know. No manners in that home.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe that given the amount of time that child has spent in crèche, that they’ve not highlighted the speech/hearing thing multiple times but our Gracey doesn’t listen.
They've 100% said it or some variation to her, likely on more than one occasion. Sure remember she sent him in with an infected finger and they called her to come and collect him

Reactions: 6
On a lighter note, what’s with the filthy jumper again? Her hygiene is appalling!

• Sick
She's only buzzing cos she's heading off.....will be back to normality soon.

Reactions: 6
I presume the kids won;'t get a holiday this year unless it's down to the caravan or a gifted hotel break. And yet herself swanning off to Ibiza.

(I completely acknowledge that many families won't be going on a summer holiday this year and I don't imply that there's anything wrong or lacking in that. It's merely pointing out that she'll fork out for her own breaks but not for the kids)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I presume the kids won;'t get a holiday this year unless it's down to the caravan or a gifted hotel break. And yet herself swanning off to Ibiza.

(I completely acknowledge that many families won't be going on a summer holiday this year and I don't imply that there's anything wrong or lacking in that. It's merely pointing out that she'll fork out for her own breaks but not for the kids)
Absolutely spot on. It's just really hard to justify limiting the kids holidays to wexford, yet herself & Kips have been to Vegas already & she has Ibiza coming up.
Yrah they went to Canada, but that was Grace wanted to go & dragged her mam as baby sitter.

Reactions: 7
they went to Canada, but that was Grace wanted to go & dragged her mam as baby sitter.
And I would say if they could have got away with leaving the kids at home that time, they would have. The fact that it was Christmas probably meant that for once the family drew the line at the kids being left. It honestly wouldn't have surprised me if they had gone without them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’d say crèche said it especially with him due to start school. Chris is as bad how did he not notice
He’s as absent and selfish as the other heap of shite 🙄
---
How did she not know he had an ear infection 🤷‍♀️ my daughter just had one and I knew she had one as she was screaming in pain and said her ears were sore she’s 2 bdw and was able to tell me so I can’t understand how a 5 year old wouldn’t be able to tell her or maybe he did and she ignored him which is what I think has gone on
An ear infection is so obvious - my youngest suffers with her ears and the last time I ended up in out of hours doc because she was whining in her sleep and her ear was burning red and I bloody knew and she said it was sore. She let that kid suffer without bothering to get him seen. If it was herself she’d be front of the queue in the beacon thanks to CEO Mags 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’ll go to the ENT consultant and they’ll pull out years worth of slipper fluff that she let him stuff up his nose. It’s probably made its way in to his ear canals by this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He’s as absent and selfish as the other heap of shite 🙄
---

An ear infection is so obvious - my youngest suffers with her ears and the last time I ended up in out of hours doc because she was whining in her sleep and her ear was burning red and I bloody knew and she said it was sore. She let that kid suffer without bothering to get him seen. If it was herself she’d be front of the queue in the beacon thanks to CEO Mags 🙄🙄
H had a sore finger that was bad enough the creche staff were concerned about the infection and sent him home. Greasy was fewmin to have her nap interrupted. I say those poor children are ignored if they express pain or discomfort. As you said, Grease is only looking for excuses to cry and complain and fast tracked by CEO mags against their policy. Self inflicted injuries from that “gym”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly, it's a bloody painful dose, poor kid.
Also starting 'big school' is an upheaval in itself. Imagine the poor child not being able to hear properly.
Neglect, that's what it is.😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.