Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ when I seen it on …”. No no just no. You saw it Grace. I hate this crap effort at English. Isn’t she supposed to have an education ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh she’s v predicable..but it’s been a while (needs the engagement )
Anxious from sitting on her h@le all day. He must be so sick of her especially after working then coming home to baby her.

Reactions: 28
“ when I seen it on …”. No no just no. You saw it Grace. I hate this crap effort at English. Isn’t she supposed to have an education ?
Not to start a debate and I’m not defending her just curious more than anything but I notice a lot of Dublin people say “I’ve seen” instead of “I saw”.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard someone from outside of Dublin saying “I seen” 🤔
---
Oh she’s v predicable..but it’s been a while (needs the engagement )
Oh F**K off Grease! Total predictable bullshit.

She’s starting the anxiehe nice and early before the kids summer holidays where she’ll have to spend weeks dumping them off somewhere out of her sight. Must have some me time coming up so the anxiety posts are planted now.
---
Anxious from sitting on her h@le all day. He must be so sick of her especially after working then coming home to baby her.
Wouldn’t you need the patience of a saint if you were him!?

Reactions: 15
Not to start a debate and I’m not defending her just curious more than anything but I notice a lot of Dublin people say “I’ve seen” instead of “I saw”.

---

Oh F**K off Grease! Total predictable bullshit.

She’s starting the anxiehe nice and early before the kids summer holidays where she’ll have to spend weeks dumping them off somewhere out of her sight. Must have some me time coming up so the anxiety posts are planted now.
They say it where I’m from too . Whatever about saying it in conversation but to actually type it out on a post when it’s your job sounds so ignorant.

Reactions: 17
So she was at the Executive Women Gathering in the convention centre and rocked up looking like she was wearing a pair of Pennys PJ's. I'd say she was the laughing stock of the place.

Not surprised her "anxiety" has returned after making a show of herself yet again.

Reactions: 21
She's an illiterate inbred. The rest of Maxipads witches must have said no to Trinny so Greasy 5 chins, 4 arses and a dildo bun got the gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Transparency me hole. I’d be fairly certain She didn’t pay for all that skin care but not an ad or gifted in sight!

Reactions: 18
So she’s been using Trinny’s skincare the last while, but also advertising the little ampules. Another classic Greasy move - take all the jobs you can get, even if you’re totally contradicting yourself by doing it.

She’ll be uuubbbsesssed with whatever comes her way for free.

Reactions: 32

---
‘I’ve seen’ (I have seen) is correct, ‘I seen’ is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so she says for transparency instead of #gift or #ad

she’s only using cause she’s paid too

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.