Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give this new found work ethic about 2 more days. Then we won't hear from her for about a week. She will be wiped out

Reactions: 19
“ when I seen it on …”. No no just no. You saw it Grace. I hate this crap effort at English. Isn’t she supposed to have an education ?
She should take note if something looks good on Rosalind lipsett, it will absolutely not look good on her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she is using Trinny the last few week but was using those other yoke. Yet in for another brand launching a new skin care brand.
how can she advertise all these brands at the same time?

also the pj’s to an event. You’d swear she was from Jobstown

Reactions: 14
The anxiety hasn’t come out of nowhere , sure the kids are on midterm next week or the week after ! That’s all that’s wrong with her !!

Reactions: 20
So grace and her five arses are sitting In a brand new 24 car , I have no words for this lazy never worked a day in her life yet gets everything handed to her piece of shite!!
She’s paying for it that’s why she’s not showing it. Bad state of affairs though when you can’t even get a sponsorship car like the other Huns
---
Not to start a debate and I’m not defending her just curious more than anything but I notice a lot of Dublin people say “I’ve seen” instead of “I saw”.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard someone from outside of Dublin saying “I seen” 🤔
---

Oh F**K off Grease! Total predictable bullshit.

She’s starting the anxiehe nice and early before the kids summer holidays where she’ll have to spend weeks dumping them off somewhere out of her sight. Must have some me time coming up so the anxiety posts are planted now.
---

Wouldn’t you need the patience of a saint if you were him!?
He’s an hole my exs brother worked with him in Amazon or one of them and he said he’s a head
---
Did anyone see her comment on vogues post about her little lads birthday - has to make it about her again “oh Hayden used to do that , I can’t believe he’s 2” - have you ever even met the child grace
Vogue Williams wouldn’t even bother with her kind . Up vogues arse I see

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t want to cancel plans and break her routine
What poxy routine eat,Gym,go somewhere for food in sweaty gym clothes, watch Netflix, walk dog
Bed

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she did in her four arses “order” that sosue tan.
She absolutely did not. Dom said the same. She said was convinced about it after seeing SoSu wear it but then said she received it as a gift and marked it as an ad. So 100% Grace received the same!!

Reactions: 15
Tell ya how little she cares or knows about the 2 piece cause it was probably gifted couldn’t even answer a girl who asked were in website it was Pamela Scott had to answer.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. On the same story:
“Waking up half an early is amazing!”
“I didn’t get enough sleep and I’m feeling it today”
🤯

• Haha
It’s funny watching the lengths she’ll go to in an attempt to avoid using the required hashtags. She’s terrified Revenue will come knocking.

Reactions: 11
And turns off comments so no one can reply! Surely if she’s using it now, and she’s making “contehn” then it was gifted to her and it should have “ad” now!!!!
Reporting that - 'side note' FFS.

And how many brands of makeup and skincare is she claiming to be using. And ubbbbsesssssed with all of them.
PS where's the tiny microphone 🎤! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is something really unsettling about the dead eye stare when she was smearing all that Trinny shite round her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waxing lyrical about her anx-i-ehee.
My thoughts, my moods... maybe think about someone else for a change.

And lest it ever be forgotten ... from the wiki... 😟

IMG_4343.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.