Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say her anxiety is back because she got a talking to about her work and she has to make an effort now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did not go to an event wearing mismatched pyjamas 🤣 what a slob, and the same two days on the trot to different events 🤦🏻‍♀️ nothing wrong with it if you’re a clean person but she all know she’s a manky thing 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she was one of those who has been written to about her lack of labelling of her content* (*such as it is)...
I'll leave this here for her. 😁

IMG_4323.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she getting away with not labelling things correctly or saying she bought something when clearly it was gifted
That event had a tiny pr invite on it you can barely see It

Reactions: 13
Just reported her. All her clothing items/ accessories in that reel are gifted! And she puts pritems up?? Lengthy email gone also to asai with evidence of continual non compliance with the regulations.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just reported her. All her clothing items/ accessories in that reel are gifted! And she puts pritems up?? Lengthy email gone also to asai with evidence of continual non compliance with the regulations.
I will be reporting too. Plenty of screenshots saved.

Reactions: 10
What in gods name has she on her?
Yesterdays top. A silk pj bottoms and a lil brown bag.
You'd need a magnifying glass to see the brand name. No doubt she got a heap of freebies. Delighted she was able to manage her anxietee.

Reactions: 13
You'd need a magnifying glass to see the brand name. No doubt she got a heap of freebies. Delighted she was able to manage her anxietee.
And she is LOVING herself in the video! Honestly, she could bottle that body confidence and sell it - she’d never need to “work” another day 😂

Reactions: 14
The Chandler Bing work shirt on her TWO days in a row ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
The stink off those cheap polyester tops with the armpits- she’s one dirty slob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My first post… she’s pulled herself together to brush her hair and do a bit of posting/linking the last 72 hours and hmmmm now the anxiety is back.

Everyone sees right through her even people who have never posted here.

Reactions: 21
I don’t suffer from anxiety but even still, the thought of going into events on my own, talking to strangers, pictures and videos taken from angles showing my back front and side arses (after I photoshopping myself to a size 8) would stress me out! Anything for a bleeding freebie!

Then again I’ve seen how she operates, runs in to grab the freebies, usually late and is rude. I’ve seen her GRUNT at people, she’s an animal with no manners.

Not one bit surprised to read that post today of someone who worked with Krispy describe him as an asshole. He’d have to be to stick around with Greasy! Two pigs!
---
Is she still brand ambassador for St Patrick's Hospital?
No thank f! What a joke that was.
---
Her 'anxiety' is guilt, she just doesn't mentally understand what guilt is, but I'd put money on some part deep in her brain knowing what a tit show she is being to those kids and she labels it as 'anxiety' instead of actually dealing with what it is.
This is a fantastic point, I think you’re spot on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 16
Shes flat out following new accounts aswell this week. 2waycomms is a pr agency. Amys bake away so shes either got freebies or ordered for haydens birthday.

Reactions: 5
michelleupthelane isn't a boutique owner, she's a teacher.
i would say it's someone like mmc or in birr??

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing and could be wrong,
Lisa McGowan (Lisa's lust list threads) has a pop up shop of Chinese tat, at the moment, and never lets up on the 'troll' bandwagon.
Tattle calls out these wans and they just don't like the truth. 🤷‍♀️

As for that TD, isn't it great that the country has no other issues to worry about #sarcasm!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.