Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Immediately I’d ask that they [Tattle Life] appear before Oireachtas committees," he said.
“At least Meta and Facebook have identifiable heads and they’re an organisation.
“Nobody can find out who runs Tattle and who’s behind it, I think it’s a British platform – but they need to come before the Oireachtas.
“If they can’t explain themselves and clean up their act then it needs to be shut down – I don’t know how to do it technologically.”

OMG mortified for them. These people PUT their lives out there for people to see & discuss., Don't like the comments? Do something about what you're showing!
---
I'm guessing and could be wrong,
Lisa McGowan (Lisa's lust list threads) has a pop up shop of Chinese tat, at the moment, and never lets up on the 'troll' bandwagon.
Tattle calls out these wans and they just don't like the truth. 🤷‍♀️

As for that TD, isn't it great that the country has no other issues to worry about #sarcasm!
I'd say you're right- she's always said her local community are jealous of her success and always making up rumours.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
June from Snamhai Sasta was on to him also. Imagine. Tattle in the Oireachtas. They ve some neck. Tattle is an American company. They have no hope bless them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Did we see this today??
Hilarious that they want Tattle to appear before the Oireachtas committee when they can't get Dee Forbes out from whatever rock she is hiding under to appear before a committee when RTE is publicly funded. Does the Irish government fund tattle? That is news to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Hilarious that they want Tattle to appear before the Oireachtas committee when they can't get Dee Forbes out from whatever rock she is hiding under to appear before a committee when RTE is publicly funded. Does the Irish government fund tattle? That is news to me 🤣
1000%!! how are these people running the country, coming out with comments like this. It's baffling!

Reactions: 17
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

What authority does an Irish politician think they have over an American site with the first amendment? o_O

https://embed.podplay.com/newstalk-...-tattle-246258/maximumPurple?platform=podplay

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes flat out following new accounts aswell this week. 2waycomms is a pr agency. Amys bake away so shes either got freebies or ordered for haydens birthday.
I read pr agency as pregnancy!! I nearly had a stroke 😂 Imagine her pregnant again, in the bed for 9 months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

What authority does an Irish politician think they have over an American site with the first amendment? o_O

https://embed.podplay.com/newstalk-...-tattle-246258/maximumPurple?platform=podplay
Also he wants it shut down in Ireland. Are we turning into China now or North Korea where websites are banned?

He mentioned Kate Middleton. I comment on The Royal Family thread and 99% of people are very supportive of Kate. He obviously hasnt actually spent any time on Tattle.

This lad needs to spend five minutes on X or Facebook and then he’ll have something to shock him.
Tattle in front of an Oireachtas committee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Shes had to take to the bed now id say after all the work. Wha with her totally exhausted and her anxiehy, Chris has had to come home from work to mind her I'd say 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the way she gets the kids to perform like puppets for the gram. She has no respect for their privacy. It's painful to watch.

Reactions: 18
I hate the way she gets the kids to perform like puppets for the gram. She has no respect for their privacy. It's painful to watch.
They always seem so grateful to be in her company in those videos. It's the only time they get some recognition and attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.