Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dresses are woeful! Once again she has no clue how to dress herself properly or how to accentuate her shape. Please Grace, use some of the multitude of tit tape you’ve been gifted and hoist the gals up!!

Reactions: 17
She actually said that playsuit would be perfect for a confirmation.
It’s perfect for the bin.
Granted I'm an auld wan - well, older than her anyway - but I have never seen anyone wearing something like that at a confirmation. It's a while since I have been to one though. 😁

Reactions: 10
Sorry !!!! Suggesting a confirmation as a good place to wear that playsuit.
What in Christ’s name is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🎤 drop !!! Did yiz hear thaTTTT

That playsuit for a confirmation?!! Surely she meant circumcision!! The view from behind must be 😳😳 4 arses in one playsuit 😳

we haven't seen the boffice in a long time!! Perhaps the cat & dog have shacked up in there!
---
Granted I'm an auld wan - well, older than her anyway - but I have never seen anyone wearing something like that at a confirmation. It's a while since I have been to one though. 😁
Same! Widely inappropriate given how short! Lord have mercy on us if she knelt down!
Like the Gap of Dunloe 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The granny knickers play suit and the raw danish pastry 🥐 shoes. Imagine rocking up to the church for a confirmation in that rig out 😂. The poor bishop would have a heart attack. Confirmation wouldn’t be the only sacrament performed that day. You’d need someone to perform the anointing of the sick to everyone behind her 4 arses in the church 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why oh why does she always buy clothes with seamed busts that she never fits onto. .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the f are the hundred and eighty odd people commenting on those clothes ?

Reactions: 16
The granny knickers play suit and the raw danish pastry 🥐 shoes. Imagine rocking up to the church for a confirmation in that rig out 😂. The poor bishop would have a heart attack. Confirmation wouldn’t be the only sacrament performed that day. You’d need someone to perform the anointing of the sick to everyone behind her 4 arses in the church 🤮
Raw danish pastry shoes 😂😂 I’m weak!! Best description of them ever.
Why does she insist on dresses with those awful small cups at the chest. They’re an awful fit, always, she loves that style

Reactions: 18
I'm ready with my jacket so don't come for me but I think the first and last dresses look good on her. She has made an effort with her make up and doesn't look like a slob. I will try redeem myself by saying WTF is up with the camel eating playsuit. No no no. I'd say the boffice is gone back to the kids. She is standing in a bathrobe in her hallway. One last thing, did she not invest in a mini mic when she did the furniture thing last year? Remember she turned up in her tracksuit and didn't let the fella talk.

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to provoke people with that story? “I don’t know what it is about a Friday that makes people want a drink” most people are winding down after a 50 hour week plus commute plus other house work…..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she has gone from this👇(early March), to a size 16 today, I would be more than surprised.

I don't know anything about weight loss injections but I presume that you have to adjust your eating habits too, if on them?

I think the ould filter was on the go and she won't show the labels of today's 'haul' anyway.

IMG_4313.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Riveting content there. I couldn't give a shiney shite what anyone watched on TV. Whats with the new facial expressions, she must have been told to get rid of her usual sour puss face.

Reactions: 13
She is editing the hell out of her pictures and stories she hasn’t lost weight
Even story of her talking shite in the car she has a filter on her face is way too slim compared to one other day reading in the car

Reactions: 11