Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all I see. She's a dumbass.
Mad faces and expressions she’s making like she’s really trying to be nice and relatable and forcing a smile
It won’t last we know she doesn’t stick at anything too long this facade will end soon too

Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t be drinking if she was on the weightloss medication

Reactions: 8
I’m cringing & embarrassed for her on her landing with a bleeping mini microphone . The t’s 🤓

The dresses and are so cheap and nasty a 14 yr old probably couldn’t carry them off

That play suit will be able to be added to her child benefit payment it has been so far up, hopefully it made it back down

She is so thick she can’t work out why most people like wine on Fridays? How did she get a degree?

She has lost weight. Maybe 10lbs but you can see it on her face/chins

She must be on the verge of being dropped by matchdicks so has to up da game , was instructed to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is it going work out for her she thinks she’s been smart saying I bought this bla bla when we all know it was pr drop
She’s trying hide everything on revenue but it’s clear to see she never buys anything

Reactions: 5
The mic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 thinks she’s the business.

You’re still a useless witch love!

Maybe kips is worried about his job or MatchDicks pointed out she’s currently on a suicide mission to be Ireland’s top online dole collector, but she seems to have had a nice firm kick up her mange infected hole!?

She has make up on, hair styled (not in her signature Dildo bun), declaring events, smiling instead of scowling, footage of her hugging Hayden (fake) rather than shouting at him and (hopefully) showering?

Who Is this Greasy and how long will she last?

Maybe the realisation she’s circling the plughole spurred a last dash attempt?

——
She hasn’t lost weight imo even on Ozempic you wouldn’t lose that much in a week 🤣🤣😭 she edits the bejesus out of videos and photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Maybe kips is worried about his job or MatchDicks pointed out she’s currently on a suicide mission to be Ireland’s top online dole collector, but she seems to have had a nice firm kick up her mange infected hole!?

She has make up on, hair styled (not in her signature Dildo bun), declaring events, smiling instead of scowling, footage of her hugging Hayden (fake) rather than shouting at him and (hopefully) showering?

She will have to take a few days off to recover after this spurt of cleanliness and activity

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Someone definitely had a word this new greasy won’t last like everything old greasy will be back 😂😂
---
She will have to take a few days off to recover after this spurt of cleanliness and activity
And non stop photoshopping she’ll be worn out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It might be coming back in fashion I guess tbh but dress 3 legit looks like something I'd have worn in around 2007

Reactions: 5
No you are advised not to (on Ozempic) unless my doctor was making it up. Then again maybe Grace is different to everyone else

Reactions: 3
She sounds so thick and vacuous talking about why anyone would be wanting a drink on a Friday. “ like is it subconscious”. “ I don’t know what it is ”. 🧐 like really ? She is seriously like a parody. What did we watch Chris? She literally doesn’t have a thought in her head. Waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No you are advised not to (on Ozempic) unless my doctor was making it up. Then again maybe Grace is different to everyone else
I was told it’s ok in moderation.. I don’t think Grace would be a big binger of alcohol.. I could be wrong maybe she has lost weight from diet and exercise but it’s too much work

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.