Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at that every time my husband hears on my insta he says the same turn that shite off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lihl holiday with Dim in her cuh Lihl sandals. Kids fucked from the park to Funky Munkys with Ann.

Reactions: 21
How many lihl holidays will that be!
Canada at Christmas, then Vegas, and now something else booked, but the kids won't get any further than the caravan. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Woohoo, I wasn't on Tattle, I think, for the booh picnic, but caught up via the wiki and old threads.
For anyone that hasn't read about it, go for it 🤣! You won't regret it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be absolutely wreccckkkked after posting for a few days in a row. No wonder she had to book a little break for herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cost of living crisis must be hitting our Greasey,.they look like stick on nails. Either that or her nail Tech is shocking
Screenshot_20240421_162231_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
yeah, according to her the biab made her nails crack so ofc the best option to strengthen them is acrylics, and yeah her 'tech' is shocking, but then again its a freebie!

Reactions: 5
bit late but, if she’s calling someone else’s content and life story “shite”, would that make her a troll or a bully 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bit late but, if she’s calling someone else’s content and life story “shite”, would that make her a troll or a bully🤔
Book club lady from a few years ago and a few from a breast feeding group would probably agree with you.

Reactions: 10
bit late but, if she’s calling someone else’s content and life story “shite”, would that make her a troll or a bully🤔
Greasy can’t take a shred of criticism about her “work” but well able to blast intimate details of someone’s personal life as “shite”. This ladies and gentlemen is Ireland’s top influencer and mental health advocate.
Book club lady from a few years ago and a few from a breast feeding group would probably agree with you.
And anyone who’s had to work with her. The irony of this yoke calling people bullies is fever pitch!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.