Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes definitely burn weather today!
Every single year around this time she forgets that the sun burns and forgehs to put sunscreen on (despite numerous sunscreen PR drops) and scalds herself. Every goddamn year. She’s in her mid 30s. She lived in Australia.

Reactions: 16
Every single year around this time she forgets that the sun burns and forgehs to put sunscreen on (despite numerous sunscreen PR drops) and scalds herself. Every goddamn year. She’s in her mid 30s. She lived in Australia.
Was she in Australia? Did something happen ? She never mentions it ☠🪦💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't you just hate that, you dress the kids nice and drag them out of their duds for content and it doesn't get great traction at all 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has she not lost those FOCKIN rotten terminator 2 sunglasses yet
I’ll be backkkkkkkkk says the glasses. Like a boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has too .. she is flaunting it and I think all power to a person when they do.. however I think she might of had a little bit of help from saxenda or ozempic.. she would qualify ..maybe it’s hard work and effort she has put in
I have been very surprised she hasn't used a weight loss injection (maybe she can't afford it, saxenda is almost 300 a month) as someone who has used saxenda, it is certainly not the easy way out. It's a tool but needs to be combined with hard work and dedication.
Grace is definitely someone who needs additional help...and not just filters

Ps. Where does one find the filters she uses 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i can’t see any story after the picnic basket! does she have her posts limited to followers only?

Reactions: 1
I have been very surprised she hasn't used a weight loss injection (maybe she can't afford it, saxenda is almost 300 a month) as someone who has used saxenda, it is certainly not the easy way out. It's a tool but needs to be combined with hard work and dedication.
Grace is definitely someone who needs additional help...and not just filters

Ps. Where does one find the filters she uses 🤪
Yeah she will never pay for it, I'm on it too and it can be rough af, she also would never be able to hack it. Looking at what she eats and drinks there's not a hope she's on it.

Reactions: 5
The poor kids being taunted by the trampoline in next doors garden . No trampoline, no swings , no slide for them cause their mother needs 2 seating areas an egg chair and a hammock to lounge on 😡
I think this is one of the worst things about her. The garden looks like a childless person lives there. I didn’t have much when my kid was young but my garden was full of trampolines bikes etc I made sure he had a space to bring his buddies or just relax by himself. It’s brutal esp in the good weather. Remember they had a bucket in the heatwave 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think this is one of the worst things about her. The garden looks like a childless person lives there. I didn’t have much when my kid was young but my garden was full of trampolines bikes etc I made sure he had a space to bring his buddies or just relax by himself. It’s brutal esp in the good weather. Remember they had a bucket in the heatwave 🥴🤣
I think the dog got a little paddling pool before the kids did, didn’t it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The poor kids being taunted by the trampoline in next doors garden . No trampoline, no swings , no slide for them cause their mother needs 2 seating areas an egg chair and a hammock to lounge on 😡
I wonder do the neighbours kids jump on the trampoline and look over the wall and and pity S&H without anything to play with.

Reactions: 12
She wheels the kids out for photos for Instagram but they don’t have a sun hat or a pair of sunglasses between them, photos of them squinting in the blinding sun? Her priorities are so skewed.

Reactions: 19
Agreed. When my son was small we were renting and the back had no grass, it was all paved over (little to no maintenance for the landlord, understandable). But we still had a trampoline weighed down with sandbags, he had a sandpit, there was his bike, scooter, flicker, go-kart etc whatever wheels he was into at the time growing up.

Grace's garden looks like an adult's garden, not one in which kids live.

The pic up of the picnic basket - why not elaborate on that further? What have you packed - ideas for snacks, sandwiches, wraps etc for picnics with kids. Why does she not see these opportunities to create relevant content?

Reactions: 15
Exactly, those photos yesterday screamed that she doesn’t give a shite. Not even that she doesn’t give a shite, it’s that the kids aren’t even on her radar. No toys, nothing. And then squinting with no hat or sunnies on. She’s some piece of tit

Reactions: 9
She wheels the kids out for photos for Instagram but they don’t have a sun hat or a pair of sunglasses between them, photos of them squinting in the blinding sun? Her priorities are so skewed.
They are just accessories, useful for content. She literally does not see that she has a responsibility to keep them safe, dressed properly or anything else. She lets them down in so many ways. It's very sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s starting to really piss me off that she is now saying I bought this and I bought that.
She has never bought anything…no way in hell has she ever put her hand in her pocket for one thing. Revenue are looking into her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.