Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she has no interest or no clue about rugby but took yet another freebie because her “ride or die” likes rugby. She’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 31
They probably had nobody else to offer it to as all the rest of them were at the awards last night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the story before she puts her
makeup on in the train toilet 🤮she looks dead behind her eyes like she had been crying too
Say she was a nightmare last night after watching everyone’s VIP awards stories and she wasn’t invited not even as Doms plus one

Reactions: 10
She's actually lost the plot or she's actually horrifically begging at this stage, who would put that out there for thousands of people to mock? Like look at me, I'm so tit these days I wasn't even asked to be a plus one.
Depression and Anxiety post incoming....

Reactions: 13
Mags is into the rugby she should have gifted it to mags and let her bring one of her own mates who actually likes rugby.

Reactions: 14
Looks like a pity plus one, I’d say she was feeling very sorry for herself watching everyone and their mother going to the VIP’s so Mags got her to tag along instead of moping round her kids

Reactions: 12
Looks like a pity plus one, I’d say she was feeling very sorry for herself watching everyone and their mother going to the VIP’s so Mags got her to tag along instead of moping round her kids
Although she is putting PR or should I say Pr on her posts, which suggests it was her who received it. I don't know though.

Reactions: 9
Definitely blacklisted. Matchstick had a post up of the matchstick “crew” last night, all there except her nibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kips probably off golfing or still away? Kids dumped at granny Annes.

Reactions: 7
Oh that has to sting big time!
She’s that bad they couldn’t even get her an invite
She’s needs to give it up and get a job for her own mental health and happiness but she won’t she’s too greedy
You can see it in her she’s desperately unhappy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.