Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could they invite her? She’d be there in her shein dress 5 sizes too small with the frazzled hun bun and the big trotter shoes and the ysl bag.
Such a shame because she looked stunning and so well put together in the pics she posted of her there previously I remember loving that black floral dress at the time.

Reactions: 16
Lads, I can’t with the stories. It’s obviously bothering her if she addressed it, like when she paused buying followers to ask why her follower number had dropped substantially.

Her ‘bestie’ dom brought her friend Audrey that she isn’t even friends with that long, Rosie completely ignored her story, and she literally admitted she’s neither nominated or invited?

Tell me your career is finished, without telling me your career is finished.

It’s got to burn knowing the girl you introduced to instagram is now being invited to all these cool events and awards, and being nominated in categories amongst your past peers, and you don’t even get a pity plus 1 invite?

Just Jordan was there with her unknown friend, as was Rachel Gorry, so it’s not like the awards was strictly exclusive.

Not even one of her friends from the industry extended a plus 1 invite. 😂

Reactions: 31
You know your over when Erin Mcgregor is invited to something and you're not! I mean Erin is the lowest level!! 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know your over when Erin Mcgregor is invited to something and you're not! I mean Erin is the lowest level!! 😔
Just saw Rachel Gorry was there too.

Grace has no one to blame but herself. I haven't an ounce of sympathy for her.
She had everything at her disposal.
Contacts. Follower count. Free time. Free products. Entered the market at the right time. Was very relatable at one stage. Won awards. She could of done something amazing with her platform.
She and she along let her career go down the swanny the past 6 years.
Bit late to be whinging about it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that an overnight in Belfast I wonder? Tickets for game, train fare and a hotel in Belfast I hope Revenue are watching.

I don't remember her ever mentioning being a fan of rugby. But let's face it - anything for a freebie.

Reactions: 34
She’s probably mags plus one I’d say, she genuinely is always following the rugby 😂😂

Reactions: 14
When I say I died when Rosie didn’t reshare the story. Cringe, cringe, cringe.
Wonder what she thought when she saw it.

Reactions: 19
So Greasey doing a story from inside a manky toilet on a train while her peers go on luxury holidays, buy mansions and attend cringey award ceremonies dolled up to the nines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So did she hog the jax so she could apply her makeup?! Wtf is wrong with this one.

So did she hog the jax so she could apply her makeup?! Wtf is wrong with this one.
It looks like it!
1. Why would you even want to do your make up in a manky train loo? Grim. 🙃
2. No consideration for anyone but herself as usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Jeepers, I wouldn't go into a toilet on a train unless I was desperate.
And the other side of that is, it's very unfair to hog it to put on makeup and record yourself. 🥴

There's a want in this one, no doubt about it. She probably fell out of bed at the last minute so hadn't time to do anything before she left the house. Except eat...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.