Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a bit wild that Dim chose Audrey over Grease! Is she actually legit banned!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is a bit wild that Dim chose Audrey over Grease! Is she actually legit banned!?
For sure
Someone said here she was talk of the gossies and not in a good way and sure look at unedited pictures of that night she looked a mess

Reactions: 10
I mean the event is a joke, but I absolutely LOVE that the organisers stuck to their guns and couldn't be persuaded to invite her. And clearly she's wasn't allowed as a plus one either.

Reactions: 19
She's actually lost the plot or she's actually horrifically begging at this stage, who would put that out there for thousands of people to mock? Like look at me, I'm so tit these days I wasn't even asked to be a plus one.
Depression and Anxiety post incoming....
I thought she was trying to be passive aggressive by putting that photo up and saying it’s 6 years since she was invited, but she made a show of herself instead.no one is buying it anymore and all maxipoo is doing is prolonging the situation he should let her go for her kids sake at least and grace can go do something else

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean the event is a joke, but I absolutely LOVE that the organisers stuck to their guns and couldn't be persuaded to invite her. And clearly she's wasn't allowed as a plus one either.
Absolutely agree with you on both
Hopefully more pr companies will black list her
As I said before maxi poo has his work cut out with this one

Reactions: 11
I wonder was she rude to the staff at the last awards she was invited too, she’s clearly been black listed if Dom didn’t even bring her as her plus one, I think something must have gone down for them to stop inviting her imo.

Just imagine her there wearing the red dress for example. 🥴😳
I mean I think the whole thing is nonsense but she would have looked so out of place.

Reactions: 17
Just imagine her there wearing the red dress for example. 🥴😳
I mean I think the whole thing is nonsense but she would have looked so out of place.
Everything she touches is a disaster
Vip awards are ridiculous but more bit more classier than the Glossies so no way she’s going be invited look at the Gossies she was a laughing stock the VIPs won’t want that kind of negativie press

I agree that it’s a fairly silly affair, however I will say that the standard of style at it is way way above the gossies and so far out of Graces league

Reactions: 13
She does look a lot better with normal clothes on her not the belly tops she usually wears

Reactions: 5
Hate it say it and this isn’t a compliment 🤪 but green suits her

• Haha
She does look a lot better with normal clothes on her not the belly tops she usually wears
She does and If she just owned her size and dressed appropriately instead of photoshopping herself and stuffing herself in clothes that she’s spilling out of she’d get far more credit

Crazy that she looks better in a rugby jersey than her actual clothes. It’s because it fits I suppose and nothings hanging out. Talk about Cinderella last night. If that was me I’d be bawling🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crazy that she looks better in a rugby jersey than her actual clothes. It’s because it fits I suppose and nothings hanging out. Talk about Cinderella last night. If that was me I’d be bawling🤣.
Imagine being pissed off at not being asked to that farce comical really like the bloody lot of them

Reactions: 6
I thought she was trying to be passive aggressive by putting that photo up and saying it’s 6 years since she was invited, but she made a show of herself instead.no one is buying it anymore and all maxipoo is doing is prolonging the situation he should let her go for her kids sake at least and grace can go do something else
He would be doing her a kindness at this stage.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being pissed off at not being asked to that farce comical really like the bloody lot of them
Oh I agree the event is a load of shite, but it’s her thing, shite events , all the bullshit that goes with them. She gets the rugby with her sister and the train jacks 🤣

Reactions: 10
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.

Reactions: 38
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
Yes disgusting behaviour think Grace got a lot of stick after it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.