Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with this one and these washing pile ups? It’s not that difficult! You wear the same dirty clothes for days so I don’t get how it gets so piled up!?

“tru all dem clea-un clo-wez on me bed and now oim gonna have a lihhl nap under dem” 🥴

unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is it with this one and these washing pile ups? It’s not that difficult! You wear the same dirty clothes for days so I don’t get how it gets so piled up!?

“tru all dem clea-un clo-wez on me bed and now oim gonna have a lihhl nap under dem” 🥴

unhinged!
Doesn’t like washing clothes and doesn’t like washing herself!! holy god she’s one big sad lazy brute

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is why your not invited to the style awards grace ! 🤣
Absolutely BEGGING to be asked to the VIP awards even tagging her former peers with multiple stories. I haven’t seen her beg that badly before. What are they even supposed to do at that late stage? Invite her on!? Last minute as usual.

Then it pans to her talking about multiple piercings, spraying her grays and straightening her frizzy hair that can’t be scraped back into a dildo bun so she looks “presentable” - her words!

the lack of awareness is through the roof!

76826370-1DF0-41AC-A93F-7D8F9EFD0BE1.jpeg

“Tink dis is called a Day-uh T” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

unhinged!
[/QUOTE
How does she end up with that much washing poor kids have feck all clothes and she wears same clothes for days on end
God love her when her kids are teenagers and they change their clothes multiple times a day

Reactions: 15
I'm still just absolutely in shock that she posted that she hasn't been invited in 6 years.
How utterly EMBARRASSING for her.
Same. I just can’t understand why she drew attention to it? It’s so embarrassing. It’s like “lol look guys I haven’t worked properly or considered a proper influencer in 6 years!”

I think it’s because she’s completely thick to be perfectly honest.

Reactions: 21
Your not nominated or invited to the style awards cos your the spit of Mrs trunchbull 😂

she never puts in any effort and buying cheap tacky dresses two sizes too small for her

She’s actually so embarrassing

Reactions: 16
I think it’s because she’s completely thick to be perfectly honest.
I think so too.
She is pretending to be caught up in whether she should get piercings but at some level, must be hoping for some kind of invitation to materialise. Not a chance.

I can't stop laughing @jazzbot when you post in the vernacular, you capture it so perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every Z Lister in Ireland is at them awards tonight..wow how the mighty have fallen with Greasy😬🤦‍♀️!!
From what see dont think she liked/commented on Doms post either..she must be green with jealously tonight!!Bet Dom just glad not to be stuck with her for the night😅

Reactions: 9
Looking at some of the style , she would have looked ridiculous in her ill fitting cheap SHEIN dress. I actually can’t think of anyone who was not invited other than maybe twins, sarah who I would put in the same bottom of the barrel class as her.

Reactions: 13
I would love to know who decided she was blacklisted from the VIP awards and why. The calibre of guest isn’t exactly high

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Sienna not in the family pic?

As for the rambling while doing her fair, grace it’s over! Done!! You’re like the mad aunty posting thinking she’s someone.

Is Sienna not in the family pic?

As for the rambling while doing her fair, grace it’s over! Done!! You’re like the mad aunty posting thinking she’s someone.
She probably handed the poor child the phone and asked her to take the family pic 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The Beautiful truth was invited by Very to the award so even brands aren’t asking greaser

Did she get her nose pierced though or did she miss her appointment because she was buried under the laundry ?

Hanging off the edge of my seat here for an update.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she get her nose pierced though or did she miss her appointment because she was buried under the laundry ?

Hanging off the edge of my seat here for an update.
Last I checked she was as hot ironing her mickey bun frizz handles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She really would have stuck out like a sore thumb at that thing last night.

Time to get her act together, wasn't that what she said... 🥴. Um... 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.