Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how would that work if she is blacklisted , when invitations r sent out do they write on it that Grace is not to be a plus one with anyone?

Reactions: 3
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
I remember the tension when the pair met to clear the air afterwards. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in that coffee shop. I note that Rosemary regularly 'likes' Grace's posts, so they must have genuinely buried the hatchet.

Reactions: 9
Rosemary had no option as grace was called out and immediately pulled the mental health card, so Rosemary had to accept the apology. She’s a better person than I.

Reactions: 21
If you look back when Grace was at top of her insta career she was so unlikable and lazy then too people just weren’t as wise or didn’t speak up about it now people don’t tolerate crap

Reactions: 19
If you look back when Grace was at top of her insta career she was so unlikable and lazy then too people just weren’t as wise or didn’t speak up about it now people don’t tolerate crap
Totally agree but we didn’t see through it enough then. I remember watching her stories early on when she joined Insta about her weight loss etc and it was like she thought the world should stop cause she lost weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So when Grease was called out for bullying in a public place she cried mental health!?

Reactions: 15
The last awards I remember her being invited to she was reading out nominees and when it got to rose Mary McCabe she made a weird voice as if Rose Mary was the anti influencer and most hated person in the room. Pure and utter bullying from grace and she had the whole crowd boo. All because rose Mary came out questioning the authenticity of influencer marketing.
Disgusting behaviour to make another person feel so small in a room full of people.
That was honestly the downfall of graces career on the phone.
do we think that’s why she has stopped being invited?

Reactions: 4
Jeepers, I wouldn't go into a toilet on a train unless I was desperate.
And the other side of that is, it's very unfair to hog it to put on makeup and record yourself. 🥴
Doing her make up in the train toilet and recording it! Oh my god, we all know there’s a 99% chance she’s standing in some fellas pee and inhaling unhygienic faeces from the portable septic tank! Absolutely rank! Why not fix your make up in your seat!? Rotten!!!!! She must’ve been in there ages. Like yourself only go in there if it’s an emergency and I’m out like a rocket! 🤮

Plus. How long was she in there!? Totally unfair to hog that.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Rosemary's stories on insta are TEA about Stellar/VIP right now
Just watched it. My now 80 year old mam always hated him. He used to write a weekly article in the herald and was always batching about a certain celb, every single week. I can't think who it was now, I'll have to ask my mam tomorrow.

Reactions: 11
It must have really gotten to her deep down that she wasn’t invited to the VIP awards, especially with that story she posted. So fake and passive aggressive. All the original influencer girls were there like Just Jordan, SoSueMe, Terrie etc. it just shows how far she has fallen and is left behind. Dominique has overtaken her by miles.
I wouldn’t even list her an influencer now, she’s just a nobody from Tallaght who posts random stuff online about her life. None of it is interesting anymore. She has always played the mental health card to get her own way and evade any sort of criticism instead of being an adult and using it to improve her content. Does anybody remember Galz Who Snap on Facebook? There were always posts about FBG going back years, more so than anyone else. I don’t know why she still puts herself out there, if it was me I would have given it up a long time ago but clearly she’s too miserable to pay for anything and the freebies are too tempting to say no.

Reactions: 21
It must have really gotten to her deep down that she wasn’t invited to the VIP awards, especially with that story she posted. So fake and passive aggressive. All the original influencer girls were there like Just Jordan, SoSueMe, Terrie etc. it just shows how far she has fallen and is left behind. Dominique has overtaken her by miles.
I wouldn’t even list her an influencer now, she’s just a nobody from Tallaght who posts random stuff online about her life. None of it is interesting anymore. She has always played the mental health card to get her own way and evade any sort of criticism instead of being an adult and using it to improve her content. Does anybody remember Galz Who Snap on Facebook? There were always posts about FBG going back years, more so than anyone else. I don’t know why she still puts herself out there, if it was me I would have given it up a long time ago but clearly she’s too miserable to pay for anything and the freebies are too tempting to say no.
She still does it to use her “job “as excuse to regularly duck off to event’s and nights away to avoid her kids and to put them in full time crèche
She regularly cries the mental health, anxiety and mean troll card but won’t stay away from sm

Reactions: 12
She still does it to use her “job “as excuse to regularly duck off to event’s and nights away to avoid her kids and to put them in full time crèche
She regularly cries the mental health, anxiety and mean troll card but won’t stay away from sm
And she’s the biggest bully witch going herself!

Reactions: 10
Just watched it. My now 80 year old mam always hated him. He used to write a weekly article in the herald and was always batching about a certain celb, every single week. I can't think who it was now, I'll have to ask my mam tomorrow.
This is proper ☕. Fair play to Rosemary for speaking out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.