Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is grace started out the same time as all these insta Huns but she was to lazy to go further then what she has and this is the result

Reactions: 19
Grace wears cheap tacky shein or club l dresses several sizes too small for her to events (spilling from all sides with tits and arses everywhere) and is seriously questioning why she isn’t invited or nominated anymore to style awards!?

It would actually be too cruel to put together a montage of her “fits” over the last few years. She’s deluded! But it’s the usual craic with her - puts no effort in but expects the celeb treatment for f all in return.
---
The thing is grace started out the same time as all these insta Huns but she was to lazy to go further then what she has and this is the result
This is it, it’s her own fault. Utter laziness yet still expects all the reward and praise like she gets at home. Enabled!

Reactions: 21
Grace wears cheap tacky shein or club l dresses several sizes too small for her to events (spilling from all sides with tits and arses everywhere) and is seriously questioning why she isn’t invited or nominated anymore to style awards!?

It would actually be too cruel to put together a montage of her “fits” over the last few years. She’s deluded! But it’s the usual craic with her - puts no effort in but expects the celeb treatment for f all in return.
---

This is it, it’s her own fault. Utter laziness yet still expects all the reward and praise like she gets at home. Enabled!
Sadly this is her downfall and she knows it too hence the begging and reminiscing about old times

Reactions: 13
I'm still just absolutely in shock that she posted that she hasn't been invited in 6 years.
How utterly EMBARRASSING for her.

Why haven't you been invited in 6 years Grace? And why has it taken her 6 years to realise that she's irrelevant??
Her management company are a waste of space.
Not trying to take away from her responsibility here, but they are as much to blame too.
Downturn in invites and paid promotions for 6 years. What do matchdicks do ?? Blow smoke up her arse and tell her she's great. When they should of been telling her to pull her socks up.
It's all dawning on her now and I am HERE for it.

Reactions: 30
Looks like all the other Irish Matchstick crew are there
That’s embarrassing 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still just absolutely in shock that she posted that she hasn't been invited in 6 years.
How utterly EMBARRASSING for her.

Why haven't you been invited in 6 years Grace? And why has it taken her 6 years to realise that she's irrelevant??
Her management company are a waste of space.
Not trying to take away from her responsibility here, but they are as much to blame too.
Downturn in invites and paid promotions for 6 years. What do matchdicks do ?? Blow smoke up her arse and tell her she's great. When they should of been telling her to pull her socks up.
It's all dawning on her now and I am HERE for it.
I’d say they’ve tried she doesn’t listen or take advise from anyone she knows best

Reactions: 10
I'm just thinking of the yokes she bought last week. She would probably have appeared in one of them. 🥴🤣

Reactions: 11
Your avatar is killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had been missing for ages (had a baby last year and have actually been present in his life and parenting him). Came on here the other day and spotted someone posted that photo so saved it and then forgot who posted it to thank them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ONLY reason she still has a management company is because she bought her way in😅 now they are stuck with her
It’s not like there’s anything to manage..,she literally does NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They definitely had words with her she’s posting more but she’s a lost cause and a big disaster everything she touches she makes a mess of. She got lucky back in the day and got ads, events and pr drops by the bucket load but people have wised up now and don’t tolerate her laziness and bs but she still thinks she amazing and doesn’t have to put the work in she’s deluded
That Trinny ad was Shockingly bad

Reactions: 17
The ONLY reason she still has a management company is because she bought her way in😅 now they are stuck with her
It’s not like there’s anything to manage..,she literally does NOTHING
She was f**cked out of her last agency.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine how she IS actually feeling tonight... Imagine being part of the biggest Influencer crew in the country back in the day and then 6 years on, they have all moved on and have all become millionaires except for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she is crap at her job no doubt. i can’t imagine being excluded like that. it must be awful but this is what happens when you surround yourself with people who call you out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.