Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's nothing but a disgrace as a mother. The two of them should be included though he also at fault. There is no rearing or looking after their needs. She barely clothes and feeds them thats it. Every other need they have is ignored there is no room in her head except for herself. She makes their birthdays about her. Sent Hayden to school with an infected finger, Sienna crying with anxiety. As long as she gets rid that's the main thing. Literally not a maternal bone in her body. She gives part time babysitting vibes while she's waiting for the grown up to come home. Those poor children won't know who to turn to if they have a problem because it won't be her. Shameful I don't know how she lives with herself.

Reactions: 15
The worst part about this is that we - strangers on the internet - "trolls" - shouldn't actually know this about Hayden. It is personal and private medical information and strangers should not know that about a child. A parent should not put medical information about their child on the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The worst part about this is that we - strangers on the internet - "trolls" - shouldn't actually know this about Hayden. It is personal and private medical information and strangers should not know that about a child. A parent should not put medical information about their child on the internet.
Absolutely.
We actually should not know a thing about him, or about any other kids that are exploited constantly like this.

What the longterm effects will be for these children whose images and information are shared, in a way that they have no knowledge of, or power over, remains to be seen. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There’s really a lot to unpick in those stories.

I’ve been up all day. Up since half seven… JFC that alone. That’s a normal time to be up and ready for the day!

It’s been like this for YEARS … maybe you could have done something about literally years ago

Maybe he had an ear infection… what parent doesn’t realize their child has an ear infection! It comes it symptoms!!!

He says wha all the time… massive red flag something might need investigation with your child. More effort went in to the pelvic floor chair than looking into something that was clearly affecting her child’s development

Anyway it’s a lovely evening for a walk… 🤦🏽‍♀️
How did she not know he had an ear infection 🤷‍♀️ my daughter just had one and I knew she had one as she was screaming in pain and said her ears were sore she’s 2 bdw and was able to tell me so I can’t understand how a 5 year old wouldn’t be able to tell her or maybe he did and she ignored him which is what I think has gone on

Reactions: 11
Did she not say that his speech is perfect but she thinks he has a problem with his hearing? Or maybe I've a prob with mine!! Also what GP is open at 7.30am?? Anyway she's looking at €200 for a private consultant just to look in his ears and 1K for a private speech assessment. She won't pay.

Reactions: 14
I'd say the gp opened at 8am mine does , not a hope she was allowing that child to miss creche for the day

Did she not say that his speech is perfect but she thinks he has a problem with his hearing? Or maybe I've a prob with mine!! Also what GP is open at 7.30am?? Anyway she's looking at €200 for a private consultant just to look in his ears and 1K for a private speech assessment. She won't pay.
She probably has health insurance or Chris does through his job and add the child to it

Reactions: 5
She probably has health insurance or Chris does through his job and add the child to it
They still don't always cover the full cost. Most of the time you have to pay and then claim a % back afterwards.

She'll probably do it now purely because she's mentioned it to her followers and she'll look like an even worse parent than she already is if she doesn't. But she'll complain about the cost

Reactions: 6
It just makes me very sad.

Influencers are so quick to jump on the "mam shaming" bandwagon and in a lot of cases stuff said isn't fair because 99.9% of moms are actually trying their best. The problem is, Greasy is the 0.1% that no matter what, doesn't even appear to be trying and it's only making her life easier and the kids life infinitely tougher for the rest of theirs.

Chris is no angel either, regardless of what goes on behind the scenes he's approving her behaviour by default if he's happy to leave what she's posting online up. They're his kids too and he's equally responsible for having a say in their online presence, or lack of.

I wonder does she just not listed to anyone or take their advice on board. He has a dad , 2 nannas and aunties.
I know my mother would have mentioned things about my kids if they were something up and I'd 100% take her advice.

Reactions: 18
She definitely said its his hearing she's worried about and his speech is perfect I listened back. But the poor child has very bad speech for his age. I never thought ought tik Tok might be paying for insurance. I pay a fortune for mine because we have a lot of GP trips and it gives me a huge chunk back. But it's only 50% on consultants. She will still need to shell out and she won't be happy. Expect the AF links to flood in now!

Reactions: 7
No she will sit and wait for a HSE appointment and go down that route - moaning about the wait times ( or maybe not as she doesn’t give a thought to the child)

She will buy her trashy dresses and frothy coffees and first class flights and Vegas holidays but DOUBT she will shell out for a private SLT /ENT/Audiology app
He’s as bad with his rotten but expensive tattoos and his golf

She is the type to pump her child with calpol 10 mins before going to creche when they are sick in the morning to appear ok at drop off . You know it.

Reactions: 16
even for private, the waitlists are long for speech and language (and his speech is far from perfect which could be related to his hearing so it could all be connected)
If they were concerned about his hearing which she says they were, honestly shame on them for not pushing and advocating for him sooner.

even for private, the waitlists are long for speech and language (and his speech is far from perfect which could be related to his hearing so it could all be connected)
If they were concerned about his hearing which she says they were, honestly shame on them for not pushing and advocating for him sooner.
Absolutely they are desperately long. HSE are now outsourcing Assessment of Needs and this is clogging up the private wait lists too. But that's for a full assessment she should get to see an ENT consultant in a couple of months. Sure can Mags not get her in to the Beacon?? He always sounds nasally to me and if he's also having trouble with his ears God help the poor guy he must be very uncomfortable. I hope they are giving him calpol, vicks or whatever he needs.

He’s very nasally with unclear diction
Looks likely for grommets but like she wouldn’t notice because like someone said above he’s has been gone out the door at 8am or before it and not back til 6 every day of his life for 4.5 years.
Fecked into creche so she can drink coffee and take pictures of her lipstick /gym shorts
How bleeping sad

Reactions: 31
It just baffles me that she sees no issue with neglecting him like that, nevermind announcing it the the world, any normal person would be horrified, and not share their childs personal medical info when they can't fecking consent.
Just absolutely vile.

He was always nasally and stuffy sounding, always had a runny snotty nose, sounding caught up.
I do think he probably has a need for grommets. And he's constantly saying 'what' because he's probably always trying to grab his parents attention, and you can just imagine him saying mammy/daddy, look at this,' while their on their phones, they don't liok up but reply with 'wha?'
'What' to him is a normal response.
Doesn't the early intervention team cut off at age 6, she was probably advised to do it now as she's only got a year left to do something before it's a longer school list.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.