Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she possibly know what good speech is like when she can barely speak herself?? 😆😆😆

Reactions: 20
Its taken this long for her to notice because the child has been in creche full time since he was a baby. Hes not at home long enough for her to notice, nor is she at home to notice it either for that matter. Poor child was probably just annoying her more than usual so she decided she had to do something about it. The staff probably told her something was wrong ages ago and she brushed it off.

Reactions: 20
There’s really a lot to unpick in those stories.

I’ve been up all day. Up since half seven… JFC that alone. That’s a normal time to be up and ready for the day!

It’s been like this for YEARS … maybe you could have done something about literally years ago

Maybe he had an ear infection… what parent doesn’t realize their child has an ear infection! It comes it symptoms!!!

He says wha all the time… massive red flag something might need investigation with your child. More effort went in to the pelvic floor chair than looking into something that was clearly affecting her child’s development

Anyway it’s a lovely evening for a walk… 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His speach is perfect?? Is she for real? You can hardly understand the poor child and he's 5. You would honestly think he's 3. It's been mentioned here for years about H needing Speech and language therapy.

Reactions: 28
Wonder will she make a detour to ihaleee to visit zenjen and the new baby? No sign of her congratulating her on her post.
She has not mentioned her in months! Her cacao yoga sea swim days were fleeting yet hilarious
It’s just big gym steps Face now zzzzzzz

Reactions: 13
That they'll do anything and tie themselves in knots not to follow the rules....... its so simple, but they're avoiding the taxman and the #ad search, cause they're cunts.

Going off that flow chart I think they need to start coming down on the companies who supply the influencers, they should be pulling them up on the incorrect labelling.

Going off that flow chart I think they need to start coming down on the companies who supply the influencers, they should be pulling them up on the incorrect labelling.
Definitely.
The huns have responsibility too though, and she, in particular, makes not the slightest effort to get things right. Just like everything else in her shallow life, I suppose.

Jeepers, she lets down those kids every which way. Fcuking posing around with them and having them perform to the camera. Not an ounce of care for them. He is on bedtime duty with them because he was away recently. It's like point scoring rather than a loving relationship, when it comes to those poor kids. Is there any other parent who is out arsing around with a dog, instead of spending time with their kids at that hour of the evening? FFS.

Reactions: 12
I’m once again disturbed by the neglect and lack of parenting in that house. The poor child!!!!

Reactions: 17
“Oh no, ders a villain in here”.. yeah grease it’s you.. you are the villain 👿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say crèche said it especially with him due to start school. Chris is as bad how did he not notice

I’d say crèche said it especially with him due to start school. Chris is as bad how did he not notice
Because neither of them are there with them long enough to notice.
one of mine is the same age a Hayden and he can have full blown conversations very clearly. H’ speech is not great at all.
Sure my eldest was complaining of “foggy” ear (his words) straight away to the GP.

Neither of them know anything about their kids. They don’t care.

Reactions: 14
It really is so sad. She’ll scream trolls but she’s the one that shares how she cares more and speaks nicer to the animals than her kids 😞

Reactions: 9
That was my thought. The creche my kids were in advised against one or two kids starting primary in the September for various reasons - I wonder have the creche brought it to her attention that his speech isn’t at the level it should be? However it was brought to her attention, it is actually appalling that she admitted that herself and Chris have been saying it for years. She should be ashamed of herself, but we know she won’t be.

Reactions: 14
Wonder who’s idea this little holiday was because I wouldn’t imagine it wasn’t Doms

Reactions: 10
That was my thought. The creche my kids were in advised against one or two kids starting primary in the September for various reasons - I wonder have the creche brought it to her attention that his speech isn’t at the level it should be? However it was brought to her attention, it is actually appalling that she admitted that herself and Chris have been saying it for years. She should be ashamed of herself, but we know she won’t be.
I would say they didn't notice anything tbh. She doesn't realise that it makes them sound even more negligent and uncaring, by claiming that they had been saying it for years, yet did absolutely nothing about it. It's shocking.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.