Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stains all over the sweatshirt. Sauntering along, I wouldn't count them as steps.
( not starting a step debate)
Screenshot_20240424-202341_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And no it hasnt been on her mind for ages. Shes been told by someone who actually spends time with the child that theres a problem and she should get it sorted before school in september. Which incidentally is also when evenings start to get dark again. Make sure to warn her this time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she banging on about. Its the last week of april of course the evenings are bright ! It happens every year. Theres a definite want in this one
Seems to have come as a shock to her 🙄.

Jeez she would do anything to get away from the kids. The all-important steps 🥴.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t imagine listening to my child say that they can’t hear all the time, constantly hearing them say “what??” All the time and displaying any hearing issues and not taking action. What a bizarre thing to do? Early intervention is best if there was an issue. they could have really put him on the back foot if he’s only heard half of what’s gone on in life for the past 5 years. Lord knows her and krisps aren’t doing any educative activities

Reactions: 23
I couldn’t imagine listening to my child say that they can’t hear all the time, constantly hearing them say “what??” All the time and displaying any hearing issues and not taking action. What a bizarre thing to do?
She doesn't spend enough time with them or care enough about them to notice anything amiss.

Make sure to warn her this time
Absolutely. Such a phenomenon will be another big surprise to her. 🥴

Reactions: 13
Sauntering along with the dog talking absolute crap when she could be at home tucking her children into bed

• Sad
Reactions: 18
“His speech is perfect”
oh dear.
It will be such a shock to her when she hears otherwise in about 6 months time from a SLT or other health Professional
“We had no ideaaahhh”

Reactions: 39
Shes been on stories herself saying waaaahhh to the kids and Kips. Shes just noticed he's speech, the way she's just noticed S can read.

Yeah bizarre she is only copping onto this and he is nearly 5.
As someone else said every mother knows their child and if there is an issue, it’s probably likely the mam picked up on something along the way or had a hunch. I’m speaking about normal, present mothers who do everything for their kids and take a genuine interest in them and their needs and development ———Not Grace though. She probably had to read here to see people were concerned for the little lad and his speech, etc. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Im actually abit taken aback after those stories regarding Hayden. Not to be all personal but ive two boys (now teenagers) One of which had severe speech and language delay and my other who has has issue with his hearing (uses hearing aids when possible - he is autistic so getting him to wear them is another battle!) but my point is - ive been dealing with this for yearssss and it was me who first noticed things when they were small, and then it was flagged in playschool, then onto wait lists we went - years of therapy, audiology, ENT etc has followed. Yous get my drift. Its a long slog like, but it did them wonders and they are thriving now. At no point did i play it off , ignore it etc. for years. And the way she said it, all over her socials so casually. Shows more concern for the animals than the poor kids. Thats actually annoyed me to duck. Weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why are we surprised she doesn’t give a sh*t about that child’s hearing, does she spend any quality one on one time with him? She’d notice if the dog couldn’t hear though 🙄 and that reel just made her look like an awkward scruffy spinster aunty messing with her niece and nephew

Reactions: 24
I’m also quite shocked. Genuinely shocked

It’s been like this for years. It’s been on my mind for ages.

The child is 5. Why is she only getting it checked now.

Reactions: 27
I’m also quite shocked. Genuinely shocked

It’s been like this for years. It’s been on my mind for ages.

Because his mother doesn't care enough to do anything about it. Too busy worrying about herself.

Because only one person counts to her, and that's HERSELF. Her anx-i-ehee, her moods. 🙄

Someone else probably pointed it out to her. Her own speech is dreadful (and I am not talking about her accent) so she wouldn't notice anything wrong with his speech anyway.

Perform for the camera like good little creatures, okay, moment over. End of performance. Back to your room. 😟

We've been saying it for years, since she kept shoving that soother in his mouth when he was trying to talk. He needs SLT and an ENT referral, adenoids would be one of my bets first off, like it's bloody obvious, there's not a hope everyone has missed it, someone has said it to her at some point and she's disregarded it

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.