Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she gets the kids to perform like puppets for the gram. She has no respect for their privacy. It's painful to watch.
They always seem so grateful to be in her company in those videos. It's the only time they get some recognition and attention.
Agreed.

It's so sad to see. It's the only time they get attention from her, or any pretence at affection. Poor mites. They must be constantly anxious, especially Sienna, about getting the 'performance' right. 😟

Reactions: 10
Yeah sure, shut tattle down. Makes sense. I mean forget about the "influencers" we talk about here. The ones who are bad at their jobs, or lazy with their children, generally rude, selfish, and self centred or the ones who use their children for ad's or who share far too much about their children. Yeah forget them, let them live. But the ones gossiping - yeah tit them down!

Makes perfect sense!

Reactions: 22
Why would I want to see ANYONE hoover their car. Imagine the trouble she went to to align her phone to the roof of the car to record hoovering a car mat :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Well I'm glad she's getting Hayden checked out. If he's having issues it could all be linked to speech etc. "We've been saying it for years"..... most Mothers would have maybe gotten it checked before now? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Well I'm glad she's getting Hayden checked out. If he's having issues it could all be linked to speech etc. "We've been saying it for years"..... most Mothers would have maybe gotten it checked before now? 🙄🙄
Yeah bizarre she is only copping onto this and he is nearly 5.

Reactions: 11
it would have been raised numerous times in PHN visits, if she attended all of them, takes years to get referred publicly, I raised the issue with one of mine with the PHN and another one flagged it in a different appointment. She absolutely should have sorted this out well before school, tbh I'd bet the ECCE would have flagged it too.

Reactions: 14
it would have been raised numerous times in PHN visits, if she attended all of them, takes years to get referred publicly, I raised the issue with one of mine with the PHN and another one flagged it in a different appointment. She absolutely should have sorted this out well before school, tbh I'd bet the ECCE would have flagged it too.
She has the money to bring him private for assessments. Definitely with the amount of money she spends on herself. If you've been saying it for years, it's something you could have got seen to sooner.

Reactions: 27
So she's off to Ibizia with Dominique!
Oh the outfits will be unimaginable!
it's going to be like that weird 'beach club' they went to before, talking about how amazing it was, while it looked like Anto down the road had thrown up an inflatable jacuzzi and some fake grass in his side garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skipping bedtime again to talk pure muck on her phone and get her steps in. She doesn't see her kids all day and has zero interest in saying good night to them. The waffle about the bright evenings being so weird.. yes Grace it's called Springtime. Also if anything happens that cah she will have some excuse to take to the bed for a week of mourning.

Reactions: 19
She has the money to bring him private for assessments. Definitely with the amount of money she spends on herself. If you've been saying it for years, it's something you could have got seen to sooner.
Exactly. I'd have missed out on one of the holidays instead!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she on her stories broadcasting about her son’s medical details?! Seriously, these huns need to give their kids the privacy they deserve.

Reactions: 28
Why is she on her stories broadcasting about her son’s medical details?! Seriously, these huns need to give their kids the privacy they deserve.
Absolutely! It is his private medical information. Blasted all over her public profile.
So twice in 5 years she has only bothered to get him help. Same woman got an immediate appointment in the Beacon for her (alleged) back pain.
She cannot in all honesty think his speech is perfect.

Reactions: 31
That they'll do anything and tie themselves in knots not to follow the rules....... its so simple, but they're avoiding the taxman and the #ad search, cause they're cunts.
For the godawful gymwear, she puts ba in the tiniest of letters. Same with PR, she puts pr. Hashtag is an unknown thing to her. I think she used it once or twice and that was all.

I'm reporting her until I am blue in the face, and will continue to do so. She (among others) continues to flout every single guideline. She doesn't even attempt to get it right. 🙄

And I was about to say the same re the child. He is entitled to his privacy, not for his details to be splashed on social media. She makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is she banging on about. Its the last week of april of course the evenings are bright ! It happens every year. Theres a definite want in this one

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.