Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic up of the picnic basket - why not elaborate on that further? What have you packed - ideas for snacks, sandwiches, wraps etc for picnics with kids. Why does she not see these opportunities to create relevant content?
I think that ship has well and truly sailed. The basket would be full of what she likes, the kids would be an afterthought, as always.

There would be footage of her slamming and crashing around the kitchen, snarling at the poor kids as they do their best to perform for the camera.

The usual, really.

Reactions: 14
I think the dog got a little paddling pool before the kids did, didn’t it?!
She got gifted a paddling pool for the fecking dog.
And in the high heat of what we had for a bit last year, she rolled out a bucket and filled it with water for the kids.
Don't be too upset though, I recall she allowed H to dip his toe into the dogs pool.....

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Quality content again today from greasy! I'm so glad to see her story, it was the first thing i though this morning when i woke up, i hoped someone would post a dogs arse on insta, and our greasy didnt let me down. Its not to her usual standard of the cat licking the dog but its only early in the day yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m looking for a wedding guest dress and I had the misfortune to look on that PLT /Boohoo website that she buys her teenage trash dresses from

lads I have a RASH from merely viewing the page
Talk about tacky polyester good god

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m looking for a wedding guest dress and I had the misfortune to look on that PLT /Boohoo website that she buys her teenage trash dresses from

lads I have a RASH from merely viewing the page
Talk about tacky polyester good god
Wonder does your girl get a rash for each arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it was baltic again today Greasy. No one was out in shorts and sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I fell in love with it when I saw it on whoever - next line #gifted ! So how does that work ring up the brand like princess kate and gets sent the item 🙄

Reactions: 11
lets get ready for the I'm DySlExIc post.
Grace you're not, you've never been diagnosed, and pretending you are does not make you cute you gowl.
---
she's also not marked it as #ad

Reactions: 9
She only came up with that a few weeks ago, didn't she?
When she got called out on her usual sloppy posts with spelling errors/ wrong words. 🥴

Reactions: 2
One thing she has to do is post
She can’t even get that right
Sundays instead of sunny days

poxy sap

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.