Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he’d have deleted OR replied with a sarcastic response.

Well done to whoever is calling him out!

View attachment 2910736
View attachment 2910737
Delighted he's being called out. He was a guest at a wedding where presumably the hosts have some regard for the Catholic Church and its traditions (they're getting married in a church, after all), and he decides to take communion and mock the tradition with this pic.
I don't know the bride at all but imagine the likes of her granny who probably DOES take religion seriously having to look on at his sniggering or - worse again - knowing the people she sees at mass every week will have been shown this pic by their grandkids who follow this influencer on Insta.

Reactions: 18
Grace looks weird in them like half her body is missing I know she’s sitting down but she looks strange

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, I snorted! Not disrespecting the dead cah but the 'fly high' remark. What an absolute imbecile 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry, I snorted! Not disrespecting the dead cah but the 'fly high' remark. What an absolute imbecile 🙄
I thought it was only me and I was being insensitive 😂 I totally get the sadness when you lose a pet but that’s just a tad cringe of a caption for a grown woman no? Maybe I’m just cold hearted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And now that you said that, you have set me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I now have an image in my head of a flying cat.

At least she got to spend that time away from her kids, 🥴 minding the cah, a while back... when there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't have brought the kids with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even on a post about the dead cat she can't help herself, half her torso photoshopped off

Reactions: 9
The pic of grace holding the cat doesnt look like someone upset at the thoughts of the cat dying. At least she has the memories to look back on.
Shes definitely not gonna let this ruin her holiday. She'll wait til she gets back to start mourning.

Reactions: 10
As someone who had owned and worked with cats and dogs all my life I have to say ffs the post is a bit much 😂 “fly high”, “meet Belle”, good god. And tried to keep you here? Yeah nothing says a good pet owner like keeping a 19 year old decrepit cat alive beyond when it’s able!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can see the reflection of the poor mother in the oven door taking the picture and then little Sienna sitting on the ground looking at her dose of a mother wishing she’d hug her the same way she hugs the animals

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.