Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s a hard one to support or congratulate but she has lost weight!
Her picture is edited look at one in car other day and one in the gym lifting weights she hasn’t lost weight and if she had we would never hear the end of it

Reactions: 13
Why is she standing so far back showing them off? She might aswell be in the kitchen! Can't see any of the actual detailing on them.

And she got herself a mic because she's flat out producing content these days... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually said that playsuit would be perfect for a confirmation.
It’s perfect for the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is she allergic to wearing a bra ? Mortified for her . And no way is she fitting into a 16 from Boo hoo that play suit is wedged up her fsnny 🤢

Reactions: 19
She actually said that playsuit would be perfect for a confirmation.
It’s perfect for the bin.
It would be perfect if you were making your confirmation maybe? Anyway her friends know what she meant and kips is proud of her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First of all, the first dress looks like she’s wearing her bedsheets, secondly, that playsuit is cutting her in half 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she’s a hard one to support or congratulate but she has lost weight!
I think she has too .. she is flaunting it and I think all power to a person when they do.. however I think she might of had a little bit of help from saxenda or ozempic.. she would qualify ..maybe it’s hard work and effort she has put in

Reactions: 3