Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4.30-8 is like Vietnam in my house. Making sure everyone is fed and played with and has some fresh air and books. Literally no one I know with small children is sitting around talking in to their phones. She has opted out of active parenting and really just appears to be an adult in the room at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's sitting there with her runners on and her coat st the ready, and will leg it out the door when Kips car pulls into the drive in.

Reactions: 16
Me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I said this in the last thread or the one before. He's talking through his bum!!!
Hi , sorry I’m late home hun, plane got hit by lightning not once!! But twice !! Grace “oh my god I can only imagine how scared u must have been that u might never see my big moon face ever again “ kips “ yep jeez thank god it was only 2 strikes of lightening and not three!! Grace “kips r u proud of me” kips 🤦

• Haha
It never never occurred to me that a plane could be struck by lightening.

New fear unlocked Grace, thanks hun xoxo

• Haha
I hate when she does the happy couple act. Theyve barely spent a weekend at home together since the wedding theyre just a tag team

Reactions: 28
Who has baskets of clothes all over the house to put away???? Around the landing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ she is a slob 🙄🙄
I was wondering about that too. And it's nothing to boast about especially when she does literally nothing all day every day. 🥴 That house must be manky.

No wonder the poor kids were in wonderment recently at having their beds changed.
Oh FFS.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her comment on vogues post about her little lads birthday - has to make it about her again “oh Hayden used to do that , I can’t believe he’s 2” - have you ever even met the child grace

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who has baskets of clothes all over the house to put away???? Around the landing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ she is a slob 🙄🙄
This is something I can never get my head around with Grace. She has no job and no childcare to consider. How is her house not clean and tidy and home cooked food made every day. She has literally nothing else to do.

Reactions: 26
Those kids are going to be exhausted tomorrow. Maybe I’m old fashioned but that’s very late to be still up (waiting for their dad or not).
Won’t matter to her because she won’t have to deal with them. It’s the teacher and creche workers problem 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This is something I can never get my head around with Grace. She has no job and no childcare to consider. How is her house not clean and tidy and home cooked food made every day. She has literally nothing else to do.
She doesn't seem to know how to "adult"

Reactions: 10
Thats it, Im not even thinking Mrs Hinch level of cleaning, but like what are you doing all day that there is washing everywhere waiting to be put away?? How can she walk around the house doing literally nothing and pass it by hour after hour??

And I'd 100% bet its sent out to be done and she just takes in the piles and dumps them anywhere

Reactions: 10
How can she walk around the house doing literally nothing and pass it by hour after hour??
Spends all her time in the boffice I'd say.
In between going to the kitchen to belt the appliances around, under the guise of preparing food.

Did she say she had nothing sorted for dinner! Seriously like... that must be because he was due home to take over, I suppose until his plane was hit by lightning ⚡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.