Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just coming across as a kept woman!
What on earth does she do all day with hubby 🤢 & the 2 lodgers out of the house?
Honestly, I am at a loss as to how she fills her days.
She truly needs ab actual job.
Today has been the most 'active' she's been on her insta account in months, but the bulk of it was merely to throw up old wedding pics. Pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she hasn’t posted on her “chats” broadcast since November. Wrote in about the steps today and mags left today 😂😂😂😂
Her and mags broadcast hasn’t been written in since August!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You couldn’t GIVE that dad playing golf jumper away or the 2013 jeans causing leg haemorrhages but she’s linking them

She hasn’t a pot to piss in
You ain’t got no money take yo BROKE ass home

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I forgot how bad the ‘balayage’ was - black hair and orange tips that needed a toner. The pic of her coming down the stairs with hayden she looks like she’s going to flake him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion-
MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low wih me hair In a bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've never seen such a rag of a jumper. I wouldn't give it to the dog to sleep on.

Reactions: 11
I came across Lisa Jordan on insta. Holy smokes that is a beautiful house. It really struck me how left behind Grace is. No content, no work, even the invites are drying up. Essentially a SAHM with her children in FT childcare with nothing to do all day. It’s shocking really

Reactions: 17
Ripley was released last Thursday. She's already watched all 8 episodes but didn't like it just kept going because she has absolutely nothing better to do. What a pointless existence.
The only thing she has been consistent in years
---
2015 called .. they want their white jeans back 😂 wettest day we’ve had in ages and she’s wearing WHITE jeans 😭

Reactions: 15
You couldn’t GIVE that dad playing golf jumper away or the 2013 jeans causing leg haemorrhages but she’s linking them

She hasn’t a pot to piss in
You ain’t got no money take yo BROKE ass home
Like the top was so creased - this is your JOB! Clown 🤡

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion-
MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low wih me hair In a bow.
A minor tweak-
MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low and me hair’s a tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hates the jeans but wanted to wear white jeans? What an odd thing to do. On the beg for some fool to send her white jeans when she will never post them or say thanks. Shes a sly wagon.

Reactions: 18
Hates the jeans but wanted to wear white jeans? What an odd thing to do. On the beg for some fool to send her white jeans when she will never post them or say thanks. Shes a sly wagon.
The jury is out on the white jeans, but she hates them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.