Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing she needs to do is remind people of that shitshow wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The last thing she needs to do is remind people of that shitshow wedding
We can enjoy them all again on the actual anniversary 😩 she really has zero content to post, no longer invited to the opening of every envelope, maybe dropped off the end of a few PR lists..

Reactions: 13
She'd have plenty of content to post if she actually sat down and created some. She has zero creativity, drive or work ethic. Otherwise I just don't understand why she doesn't do her "job" and wtf she does all day when her kids are in school/creche.

Reactions: 17
Those jeans look like they’ll do serious harm to her legs. She’ll have slashes all over her thighs if she exhales.

• Haha
Are they the same white jeans she bahhered herself into for her first class flight to Miami? How do they still fit!?

From the industrial estates of Tallaght to Miami. A home from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they the same white jeans she bahhered herself into for her first class flight to Miami? How do they still fit!?
Just because you can can get something to close, doesn’t mean it fits.

Would bet any money she can barely breathe 🤫

Just because you can can get something to close, doesn’t mean it fits.

Would bet any money she can barely breathe 🤫
They were spray painted on back then too! All her skin was coming through the holes. Why she wore them on a long haul flight is beyond me. WB’s seh would’ve made more sense, for once.

Reactions: 12
Jesus the tit show of a wedding has been pulled out for content 🙄

No one cares Grace. You got married - whoop de bleeping do. Maybe if you spent as much time looking after your kiddies as you do on your boho voibez wedding people would have nicer things to say about you 🙄

what’s crazy is, she is atttactive, but she doesn’t know what works for her, clothes hair and make up so she ends you looking awful all the time.

Reactions: 10
Those nails are disgraceful. White line is too big and it's wobbly!!
She got them done in beautique no wonder. Probably by Aliana. My friend had hers done off her a few months ago and I nearly cried at how bad they where 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will never be able to listen to Father Figure again without thinking of her and her Uncle slow dancing. It was one of my favourite George Michael songs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she’s always raving about her nails but now needs acrylics to help with breakages

Reactions: 3
Ripley was released last Thursday. She's already watched all 8 episodes but didn't like it just kept going because she has absolutely nothing better to do. What a pointless existence.

Reactions: 23
Ripley was released last Thursday. She's already watched all 8 episodes but didn't like it just kept going because she has absolutely nothing better to do. What a pointless existence.
I do wonder where she gets the time for this stuff 😂 Between kids and their activities, the house and working from home I'm lucky if I get to watch anything.

Reactions: 5
'The jury is out' says she then proceeds to give her opinion on Ripley.

If you say that the jury is out or that the jury is still out on a particular subject, you mean that people in general have still not made a decision or formed an opinion about that subject.

😉

• Haha
I’m only truly appreciating how catastrophic the whole wedding was now. The cut of herself and her “handsome hubby” 🙈 I feel so sorry for the bridesmaids being thrown into those monstrosities too. Greasy, do us all a favour and never show us the pics again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.