Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps I was too shocked by the net curtain tit & tum flashing wedding dress, to truly appreciate the horror of the broken bird nest 🪹 🪺 of a hair do(n't) she had! Holy duck in the pic of her walking down the lawn ( not an aisle) its like she has antlers! 🫎

That dress was appalling from day one, it has not & will not date well in photos

I can only imagine a lot of guests were on edge waiting for the bride or bridesmaid to drop a tit bomb! God awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of the forest/field wedding pics are so strange to look at, it’s so not ‘her’ (or ‘them’, as a couple). She’s barely put a toe outside of the industrial estate she lives beside since the wedding, I don’t see her as a nature lover at all.

Reactions: 27
Perhaps I was too shocked by the net curtain tit & tum flashing wedding dress, to truly appreciate the horror of the broken bird nest 🪹 🪺 of a hair do(n't) she had! Holy duck in the pic of her walking down the lawn ( not an aisle) its like she has antlers! 🫎

That dress was appalling from day one, it has not & will not date well in photos

I can only imagine a lot of guests were on edge waiting for the bride or bridesmaid to drop a tit bomb! God awful.
Given absolutely nothing about her life is boho or that style, that made it extra hilarious that she centred the entire "voibe" around something that she absolutely isnt.

Reactions: 17
She has no content she is sharing her wedding photos
God what is she like in the white jeans they are not a good look on her

Reactions: 11
How is the jury still out and then the next breath she says she didn't like it. Dumb ass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
greasy was caught doin’ a legged with her chicken fillet roll so they got tubes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t an absolute clue how to dress herself . That top is like something my late dad would wear gardening and she pairs it with white jeans . Good lord 😬 Don’t get me started on the wedding how can she think any of it looked good .

Reactions: 17
“Here’s a few cuh lihhl wedding pics youse haven’t seen-un” 🥴

Grease stop, we’ve seen them all about 20 times and it’s only worse it all looks. Forever burned into my brain! How can anyone forget the tits at every angle, the nappy it looked like you were wearing thanks to that see through material, the “hairdo” that looked ready to take off, Kips neck tattoo spiralling up to his face, his navy and Black mismatching suit you grabbed because it was about the only freebie you got. Your “boho Lewk” you completely robbed for the day off Dom, completely fake for you and Krispy.

Happy 18 month anniversary Grease and Krispy!
---
Dom took hers to a dressmaker to make the bodice/bust support better and it looked 100 times better than the other two.
The only sensible decision made! Imagine the desperation to go off and spend money altering a bridesmaid dress because it looks so bad. No way Grease paid to alter it. Can imagine Grease’s disappointment that Dom’s diddies weren’t flapping around anymore too. Jen and Mags looked miserable in them.
Must’ve been the day Dim burnt her one and only braincell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah it's her 19 month anniversary!! July 2022
thats what I was tying to figure out, the anniversary is months away ffs.
We will have a Body pos post soon, or mental health, think thats all thats left in rotation
---
greasy was caught doin’ a legged with her chicken fillet roll so they got tubes 😂
This is facking hilarious, bloody chicken roll needs bank approval these days....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All of the forest/field wedding pics are so strange to look at, it’s so not ‘her’ (or ‘them’, as a couple). She’s barely put a toe outside of the industrial estate she lives beside since the wedding, I don’t see her as a nature lover at all.
Waih! Wha about her fall harvesT ? And the hens! She grew a carrot a few years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.