Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also reported the “sharing for a friend” to ASAI. Guidance couldn’t be clearer- needs to be marked as an ad. I am going to report any non compliance, she’s been doing this long enough

Reactions: 18
Ali Dee has that carpet cleaning place up on her stories as well today ! They are out cleaning her place . Grace posting for a “friend “ … it’s like that popular instagram voice over thing for reels where it’s like no body’s gonna know 🤣 they don’t know that I know that I’m trying to do an ad and be real smart about it 🤣 thick as mince 🤣
I do think she knows the person running that company or has some knowledge of them so she thinks saying "its a friend" makes it ok, doesnt make it any less of an ad though

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it, this sharing for a friend is bull. She’s never done anything for anyone else that didn’t benefit her. She’s either gotten some Free services from them or she is on the beg for one.

Reactions: 24
Let’s face it, this sharing for a friend is bull. She’s never done anything for anyone else that didn’t benefit her. She’s either gotten some Free services from them or she is on the beg for one.
Excuse you, she raised €5 for charity once and recently donated €6 OUT OF HER OWN POCKET.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dunno about ye but when I'm sharing a link for a friend I tend to just WhatsApp it to them personally

Reactions: 3
The last time she shared them as a friend they were in 2 days later cleaning her sofas, so I bet they will be in cleaning her garden now for the summer

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a 10 year old sofa and never had it cleaned professionally. I scrub it myself if it needs a spot clean. She gets it done at least twice a year. we know already she’s manky. But she must be seriously manky to have to have it done so frequently

Reactions: 15
Whats worse on here than the counting of steps?

Grace talking about her wedding. 🥱🥱🥱

The dress is even worse now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine if your sister / friend brought you wedding dress shopping with them and appeared in that yoke.

What would you say to them! Don't do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Puts up a story about WB leggings but the pic only shows the leggings from above the mid thigh upwards. Yeah that's really helpful and a great promotion of those leggings :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I know it has been discussed soooooo much. But now that's she's rehashing the wedding pics..... what the hell was she thinking???? The dress? The no bra? The no bra on the bridesmaids? She's obsessed with bewwwwbs hanging low

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it has been discussed soooooo much. But now that's she's rehashing the wedding pics..... what the hell was she thinking???? The dress? The no bra? The no bra on the bridesmaids? She's obsessed with bewwwwbs hanging low
I was bridesmaid once upon a time for the most laidback bride ever. 😁

The thought of being told to wear a dress without a bra, I wouldn't do it tbh. Did one of them get the dress altered or something? I vaguely remember something about that.

Reactions: 10
Is she hoping that the bridal boutique will give her a mention?

Reactions: 3
I was bridesmaid once upon a time for the most laidback bride ever. 😁

The thought of being told to wear a dress without a bra, I wouldn't do it tbh. Did one of them get the dress altered or something? I vaguely remember something about that.
Dom had hers altered and the bodice was was more structured. It looked better than poor mags.

Reactions: 14
I still can’t get over the price of the dress! There’s a similar style one on asos I think it’s like €200 and it’s actually ten times nicer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So many boobies just crying out for support in those pictures 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.