Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question box is purely an opportunity for some engagement!! Fair play to her for thinking of it!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some like it hot, best oldie ever made. She's actually stunted mentally.
Oh 100% ! And sure Schindler’s List even! Like come on Greasy!
I’d say she doesn’t like that Ripley has a good bit of Italian dialogue with subtitles - she’s have to actually watch it and READ at the same time. Anyone who’s seen the Talented Mr Ripley or read the novel knows the story anyway!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tis not a hard story to follow . . .

Reactions: 8
Oh 100% ! And sure Schindler’s List even! Like come on Greasy!
I’d say she doesn’t like that Ripley has a good bit of Italian dialogue with subtitles - she’s have to actually watch it and READ at the same time. Anyone who’s seen the Talented Mr Ripley or read the novel knows the story anyway!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tis not a hard story to follow . . .
I’m on episode 3 and it’s dragging! Hubby fell asleep 😂

Reactions: 2
I overlooked the fact that we are back on de steps / cheeeeeiz loaded saliiidddds / workouh wagon. Buckle up, Greasies, she’ll be down 0.473oz before we knowwww ihhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Sharing for a friend" the new way of getting away with not using #ad 🤔🤔🤔 #sneaky IMO

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
"Sharing for a friend" the new way of getting away with not using #ad 🤔🤔🤔 #sneaky IMO
Its an ad. Whatever way you look at it shes advertising a service. She must be hard up if that all the content she has. Whatever happened to the filming from morning til she goes to bed? Actually now that i said that sure she goes to bed in the day. Silly me. Imagine expecting a content creator to have actual content.

Reactions: 16
Yes, it's an ad. Reported.
She’ll get away with it. It’s like when the huns go to Dubai and all go out on royal amara yachts, and proceed to rant on about how great they are and would highly recommend but it’s definitely NOT an ad, just mentioning the great experience they had on their “friends” yacht which was undoubtedly free. Mrs makeup, Nikki whelan, Terrie mcevoy. They’ve all done free advertising for these shams for a free day out on their yacht. ASAI said it wasn’t an ad! They’re the most pointless organisation going

Reactions: 8
She’ll get away with it. It’s like when the huns go to Dubai and all go out on royal amara yachts, and proceed to rant on about how great they are and would highly recommend but it’s definitely NOT an ad, just mentioning the great experience they had on their “friends” yacht which was undoubtedly free. Mrs makeup, Nikki whelan, Terrie mcevoy. They’ve all done free advertising for these shams for a free day out on their yacht. ASAI said it wasn’t an ad! They’re the most pointless organisation going
I'm still going to keep reporting. She seldom if ever tags stuff properly. She only recently managed to find the # key, it seems. And now she is trying this nonsense of sharing for a friend.

So even though I think the ASAI aren't doing very much about these ones, I'm not letting them off the hook by not reporting.

Reactions: 18
I'm still going to keep reporting. She seldom if ever tags stuff properly. She only recently managed to find the # key, it seems. And now she is trying this nonsense of sharing for a friend.

So even though I think the ASAI aren't doing very much about these ones, I'm not letting them off the hook by not reporting.
Hopefully revenue will not led them off so easily, although if they get enough complaints they may get fed up and do something..

Reactions: 6
Ali Dee has that carpet cleaning place up on her stories as well today ! They are out cleaning her place . Grace posting for a “friend “ … it’s like that popular instagram voice over thing for reels where it’s like no body’s gonna know 🤣 they don’t know that I know that I’m trying to do an ad and be real smart about it 🤣 thick as mince 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.