Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we really surprised though? She can’t do anything right!! Everything she touches turns to shite !!

Reactions: 13
Why is she even lifting that without someone behind her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh she hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 15
Who has time to watch 5 episodes of a drama that only started the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That gym is all heavy lifting I like weights but not that heavy couldn’t be arsed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the duck do parents watch 5 episodes of anything
Jesus the hole she’s digging is getting deeper

Reactions: 25
How the duck do parents watch 5 episodes of anything
Jesus the hole she’s digging is getting deeper
It takes me about a week to get through one episode of anything 🤣 FBG and Julie (Twins & Me) are some women for watching telly!

• Heart
Ah I can’t cope with this dope , the gym the baking the question box on nonsense, get the fook in the bin fooking useless gobshte

Why can’t she figure out whether to continue a series when she’s 5 (at least 50 mins each) episodes in? A few sandwiches short for sure🤣

• Haha
Ah but she’s never watched an’hin in black an whih’ before!
God love her, she’s very limited.
Did she never watch an’hin with her Ma or grandparents - or the likes of Casablanca ? It’s A Wonderful Life ? Audrey Hepburn - Sabrina ? Roman Holiday? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah but she’s never watched an’hin in black an whih’ before!
God love her, she’s very limited.
Did she never watch an’hin with her Ma or grandparents - or the likes of Casablanca ? It’s A Wonderful Life ? Audrey Hepburn - Sabrina ? Roman Holiday? 🙄
Some like it hot, best oldie ever made. She's actually stunted mentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.