Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it was confirmed. Just hear say on here. Tattlers speculating going by their insta profiles
Thanks, really hope they didn't split the children up too and that it's their other mother not allowing the child she carried to be on socials. I don't follow the sister but best of luck to her & the family as they work through it all.
---
I just do not understand how she doesn't want to get out and work for herself and her family. Earn a proper living. Try something new. Do a course. Is this her existence now for the rest of her life?? It's so embarrassing.
Same here, can't fathom it. Or the fact that she is A-OK with her husband having all the financial pressure on his shoulders and she does nothing. The children don't even have their own bedroom, not a big deal in the scheme of things but it's because their mother took it off them for her "work"!
Being a stay at home mum (I've done it all re work/SAHM and all the scenarios in between) can be so hard but it is also so rewarding. This will sound so harsh but she is failing her children. And putting it online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Christ can you imagine the stress of her being your bridal MUA. Showing up late the morning of your wedding with a quadruple shot frohee coffee in her Stanley. Big puss on her slamming down the crea-ums and manky brushes. Nothing cleaned between clients. Shovelling the foundation on like she’s plastering a wall completing “de Lewk” with the 2005 Smokey eye from an old dried up urban decay palette. You might make the first dance of your reception if you’re lucky.
---

The Meaghers pharmacy thing was an almighty f up from her. The drama behind the scenes was off the wall. She burnt bridges left right and centre and threw a tantrum in a meeting when confronted. Cried so much no one could continue calling her out. She’s a fraud.
Did nit know that about the meaghers thing - any more Goss??!!!

Reactions: 3
The Meaghers pharmacy thing was an almighty f up from her. The drama behind the scenes was off the wall. She burnt bridges left right and centre and threw a tantrum in a meeting when confronted. Cried so much no one could continue calling her out. She’s a fraud.
The Meaghers pharmacy thing: was that the gift boxes promo? In the run-up to Christmas? During her 'brown sofa' era? That was shocking. I was aghast at how amateurish it looked - it actually made me wonder why Meaghers opted for her.

Reactions: 5
I just do not understand how she doesn't want to get out and work for herself and her family. Earn a proper living. Try something new. Do a course. Is this her existence now for the rest of her life?? It's so embarrassing.
This made me feel guilty because I’m currently on a career break and feel like I should be doing more with my time but then I remembered I am on a career break and I bleeping look after my children! There is no childcare, I am the childcare and that’s why I don’t work at the moment - to spend time with my children. That lazy oaf doesn’t work so she can lie on her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Meaghers pharmacy thing: was that the gift boxes promo? In the run-up to Christmas? During her 'brown sofa' era? That was shocking. I was aghast at how amateurish it looked - it actually made me wonder why Meaghers opted for her.
I followed her back then, Meaghers were one of the oriiginal companies she worked with and she did weekly ads with them. They were huge for her in helping her grow her following and brand in the early days, she used to go into the warehouse and knew all the office staff, also she and Oonagh seemed really close

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I followed her back then, Meaghers were one of the oriiginal companies she worked with and she did weekly ads with them. They were huge for her in helping her grow her following and brand in the early days, she used to go into the warehouse and knew all the office staff, also she and Oonagh seemed really close
Yeah I remember that too, although even back then I thought it was a bit wrong to also be advertising Boots at the time she had such a great thing going with another pharmacy!

I'm pretty sure someone on here confirmed the sister had split with her wife and Mags was back living in the mams with her daughter but not with her son.

Didn't Mags have a house that baby Grace was going to move into before she bought her own house? I suppose she could have sold it in the meantime.

This made me feel guilty because I’m currently on a career break and feel like I should be doing more with my time but then I remembered I am on a career break and I bleeping look after my children! There is no childcare, I am the childcare and that’s why I don’t work at the moment - to spend time with my children. That lazy oaf doesn’t work so she can lie on her arse.
OMG you are doing the most important role there is. The most thankless & monotonous job going at times too.Your employer will always be there to go back to! I don't regret a minute of the time I spent at home and I miss being there for them as much as I was. Grace is an influencer, she puts this content out there. She shows time and time over that she doesn't enjoy her children at all. It would suit her better to have a regular job to go to, the discipline of it might get her out of this rut of a lifestyle she is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I c
I'm pretty sure someone on here confirmed the sister had split with her wife and Mags was back living in the mams with her daughter but not with her son.
I cannot get my head around this separation of the kids. Like isn’t the whole point of recognition of both same sex parents that they are both their parents on an equal footing. Co parenting for heterosexual couples generally means splitting your time with the kids, not splitting the kids! Why would the approach not be the same. I hope I’m not being offensive to same-sex couples in general, I’m sure this is not the norm and I’m sure I probably am unintentionally being offensive. I just cannot get my head around having two kids and effectively taking one each.

Reactions: 21
I c

I cannot get my head around this separation of the kids. Like isn’t the whole point of recognition of both same sex parents that they are both their parents on an equal footing. Co parenting for heterosexual couples generally means splitting your time with the kids, not splitting the kids! Why would the approach not be the same. I hope I’m not being offensive to same-sex couples in general, I’m sure this is not the norm and I’m sure I probably am unintentionally being offensive. I just cannot get my head around having two kids and effectively taking one each.
I’m no expert but there are old backwards laws around surrogacy, and I presume given they each gave birth to one each they are currently the only legal parent for the child they gave birth to.
open to correction but that’s my understanding.
to be fair the little boy was in graces group pictures at Easter or a kids birthday party or something recently so they’re obvs not kept apart or never see each other.

Reactions: 10
For all the content that she posts, how can she actually believe that is a job!

It wouldn't take half an hour to do, as she puts no effort into anything. And now she seems to have nothing to promote anyway apart from that awful looking gym wear.

Reactions: 11
I’m no expert but there are old backwards laws around surrogacy, and I presume given they each gave birth to one each they are currently the only legal parent for the child they gave birth to.
open to correction but that’s my understanding.
to be fair the little boy was in graces group pictures at Easter or a kids birthday party or something recently so they’re obvs not kept apart or never see each other.
Yeah the law is most certainly backward, but the campaign for recognising both people is based on the two intended parents being the legal parents. Therefore, I would have thought that they already consider themselves, privately, to be both parents of both children, regardless what the law currently says. Surely you wouldn’t go into planned parenthood together on any other basis than you would both be equal parents in your own eyes. I cannot fathom it.

The kids probably do see each other but it seems they don’t live together. That is very sad for the kids imo. Not only has a parent moved out but also their sibling. How will the understand that.

Reactions: 10
For all the content that she posts, how can she actually believe that is a job!

It wouldn't take half an hour to do, as she puts no effort into anything. And now she seems to have nothing to promote anyway apart from that awful looking gym wear.
I don’t know how she can justify to herself and kips that her work is enough to lay about all day. She must be making enough money off WB to justify it surely

Yeah the law is most certainly backward, but the campaign for recognising both people is based on the two intended parents being the legal parents. Therefore, I would have thought that they already consider themselves, privately, to be both parents of both children, regardless what the law currently says. Surely you wouldn’t go into planned parenthood together on any other basis than you would both be equal parents in your own eyes. I cannot fathom it.

The kids probably do see each other but it seems they don’t live together. That is very sad for the kids imo. Not only has a parent moved out but also their sibling. How will the understand that.
Seems like not giving a tit about your kids runs in the family.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she can justify to herself and kips that her work is enough to lay about all day. She must be making enough money off WB to justify it surely
I wonder how much do they pay. Whatever it is, she is not worth it. Something popped up on my facebook feed lately, the woman was actually advertising that same gym wear. 😁 It looked grand on her, mind you.

Reactions: 3
Girls, the back squat !!! She is going to seriously injure herself 🙄

Reactions: 19
I can't even.... like ffs even her wrists and elbows are cock handed, in for a world of carpel tunnel pain if she doesn't adjust the wrist bit alone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.