Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying to see this CCTV footage of Mags running across the road with the CAH .

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Would grace not feel embarrassed by the article? It looks to me as if they are making fun of her in it. She will prob have a #be kind quote up soon.
They are making fun of her ! She is so stupid she never once stops to think how it will look ! I’m happy someone put up that comment about how she didn’t predict someone drink driving and hitting that poor man . I feel so sorry for that poor family of that man who he killed ...

Reactions: 15
Also

Wonder is that Grace's hairdresser
Siobhan being all high and fuckin mighty and the same wan was one of the biggest bullies when she took over the mas who drink page. Actually scarlet for her even commenting. She is a power hungry witch. Defo pot calling the kettle black

Reactions: 24
' I just want to come on and address some of the stuff thats been said online... sienna was 2 doors down and I could see her at all times' and that's ALL she 'addressed'?!?!
It was HER that said the child was 15mins walking home ? If crisps was in that much of a hurry to get to his poker why didnt she walk the 2 doors and get her- she's THREE???
No mention of the book club, her Orlaith messup, the covid/mask debacle, her constant freebies and failure to declare, and of course the ridiculous photoshopping..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
' I just want to come on and address some of the stuff thats been said online... sienna was 2 doors down and I could see her at all times' and that's ALL she 'addressed'?!?!
It was HER that said the child was 15mins walking home ? If crisps was in that much of a hurry to get to his poker why didnt she walk the 2 doors and get her- she's THREE???
No mention of the book club, her Orlaith messup, the covid/mask debacle, her constant freebies and failure to declare, and of course the ridiculous photoshopping..
She can’t address those because she knows they are true and if Chris stood at one house and she stood at the other, then technically the child did walk home alone.

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe the shite that was unfolding last night and still can’t. The bitchy face on her getting all defensive. No one said you hid the cat grace, people are saying you lied about it missing. Which you did. Her and Zen are laughing in the face of people that have genuinely lost pets. My heart broke seeing someone messaged Zen to ask with her help finding their pet and she reposted it. Course the spineless witch has no replies set up on her stories otherwise I would have given her a piece of my mind. Shame on them both, it’s an utter disgrace.

it’s non stop drama and shite from grace. She’s a joke, in every sense. If she’s not screaming anxiety and panic attacks every time she’s called out on her shady tit, shes photo shopping pictures, shovelling down free food and flogging any shite she can make some dosh from. She’s been riding the high life on the blogger gravy train and it’s slowly but surely grinding to a halt. The girl is lost, where does she go from here? Compare her to Jen’s Journey who was on this morning talking about her surgery and her approach to weigh loss and life. What an inspiration Jen is. She’s worked her ass off and has no doubt had a tough go of things in life. Shes a single mom, works full time. She’s not moping about wallowing in it, she’s making a better life for herself and her son. She is light years ahead of FBG and the contrast is becoming more and more obvious.What must Dom and Jen, people that have genuine problems, think of the pathetic carry on of Grace.

Reactions: 38
Look at the engagement evoke got in that post. They knew what they were doing? Nothing or little reaction on any other story posted today. Grace be looking for a cuh of the advertising on the story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She couldn't address an envelope that one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Goss.ie now have an article up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Zen Jen should be ashamed of herself..not alone for this cat shite..but the fact her husband KILLED a man in a HIT & RUN😡😡😡😡Here she is pretending to be all holier than though & pyschic..pity you couldnt forsee your husband killing someone & driving off like a coward & ruining a families lives😡😡😡😡I would be ashamed to show my face..never mind flaunt my fake life on Insta..anyone who follows her & encourages her is worse

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I started following Athomeinbooks and her page looks great. She seems to have a good number of followers now and I hope they don't all unfollow her when they realise the book club isn't happening. She actually has a review up of the book club pick from months back so it's very clear she has the book read. The delay must be on Grace's end. Grace is only laughing at her and leading her on coz she's been reading Oprah's book when she goes off galavanting on her bike.

Also, what happened with the charity run?

Reactions: 10
Goss.ie now have an article up 😂

Balling crying 🙄 did Grace write the 'article'

Also remember yesterday she said her hair was volumtuous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she bought the same cat as Lydia Millen.
called it Loki instead of Lynx

and then copied Lydia’s “missing cat” storyline.
wow 😮 thats embarrassing....

wtf is a *cah* and a *litter mah*

Chris was righ, no poin in mopin abou Grace.... FIND YOUR bleeping T’S GRACE NOT YOUR CA.
CAT. SORRY.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
CAHGate really is the gift that keeps on giving! I went to bed laughing and woke up skitting! Came off this a few hours ago and went back on and I’m still in a heap between the EVOKE article which I knew would be written by either them, HER.ie or RSVP! I just didn’t think the headline would be as funny as it is. My husband said he can imagine me in a padded cell rocking back and forth talking about Grace! 🤣🤣🤣

And then Grace spewing shite about not being involved in the cat’s mysterious disappearance and return home! It has “only come to her attention” because people are commenting on her page directly saying that she has hidden her cat so why is she insinuating that people are saying it elsewhere when they’re direct messaging her? Even though we are clearly obsessed with the story over here on Tattle! She’s clearly reading here.

Grace get off your arse and stop reading all these comments. Wash your face girl. 2 hours ago and you still had last nights slap on you! Don’t get me wrong I’ve often been worse for wear after a few drinks but you don’t want your kids looking at that like it’s acceptable carry on to be rolling out of bed in the evening! The other thing that really grinds my gears is that Grace says we only see snippets of her life but why oh why then does she constantly share the mundane aspects to it too? Like I could tell you what she’s having for breakfast lunch and dinner. We know when her kids aren’t around, when she leaves the house to go to the park, Who she’s meeting or gets pampered! I could tell you when her last bloody bowel motion is. Grace has a need to constantly be online. And when she isn’t she posts those boring throwbacks to show us what she’s been up to while she was taking a social media “break”. I’d rather she didn’t address the Orlaith or Dom issues because she fabricates everything to suit herself and it’s highly insulting to both Orlaith and Dom and anyone else Grace has let down.

Reactions: 17
CAHGate really is the gift that keeps on giving! I went to bed laughing and woke up skitting! Came off this a few hours ago and went back on and I’m still in a heap between the EVOKE article which I knew would be written by either them, HER.ie or RSVP! I just didn’t think the headline would be as funny as it is. My husband said he can imagine me in a padded cell rocking back and forth talking about Grace! 🤣🤣🤣

And then Grace spewing shite about not being involved in the cat’s mysterious disappearance and return home! It has “only come to her attention” because people are commenting on her page directly saying that she has hidden her cat so why is she insinuating that people are saying it elsewhere when they’re direct messaging her? Even though we are clearly obsessed with the story over here on Tattle! She’s clearly reading here.

Grace get off your arse and stop reading all these comments. Wash your face girl. 2 hours ago and you still had last nights slap on you! Don’t get me wrong I’ve often been worse for wear after a few drinks but you don’t want your kids looking at that like it’s acceptable carry on to be rolling out of bed in the evening! The other thing that really grinds my gears is that Grace says we only see snippets of her life but why oh why then does she constantly share the mundane aspects to it too? Like I could tell you what she’s having for breakfast lunch and dinner. We know when her kids aren’t around, when she leaves the house to go to the park, Who she’s meeting or gets pampered! I could tell you when her last bloody bowel motion is. Grace has a need to constantly be online. And when she isn’t she posts those boring throwbacks to show us what she’s been up to while she was taking a social media “break”. I’d rather she didn’t address the Orlaith or Dom issues because she fabricates everything to suit herself and it’s highly insulting to both Orlaith and Dom and anyone else Grace has let down.
I know of her but this is the first time I’ve listened to her on stories and read the thread 😂
wow......just wow. These stories are gold 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.