Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part time mother of 2 ! Ffs
Seen Michelle crossan story defending Grace . " she is the mother of 2 kids do you think she has nothing better to be doing than hiding her cat" and " why do irish people hate so much on irish bloggers " probs cause we can see bullshit when its in front of us and not let it slide or be conned with shite for ads and swipe ups. GRACEY POO would pimp her kids on the gram pages for content . She is so desperate and getting other bloggers to defend her with her antics is hilarious . Id say Grace is the biggest bully going , I've seen ones like her, all mouth and then hiding behind who they can denying everything .
She is like a wanna desperate to be accepted into the D24 hun society

Reactions: 8
I wonder what car park the cah was in? They are all pitch black in the dark around here , the campus she goes on her bike on does be total darkness. There are a few street lights but its mainly pitch black. I'd love to know what car park he was in. There's one down from the estate but there's no way they would have found him using the torch on her phone -- no one mentioned using the torch on their phone , I'm just guessing. I live in citywest village so I can smell porkies being told.
I also seeing her Instagram. SOMEONE WAS GETTING REALLY BITCHY!!! if it was two doors down she would have shouted to Chris what the delay was. She really does think her followers are thick as shite.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what car park the cah was in? They are all pitch black in the dark around here , the campus she goes on her bike on does be total darkness. There are a few street lights but its mainly pitch black. I'd love to know what car park he was in. There's one down from the estate but there's no way they would have found him using the torch on her phone -- no one mentioned using the torch on their phone , I'm just guessing. I live in citywest village so I can smell porkies being told.
I also seeing her Instagram. SOMEONE WAS GETTING REALLY BITCHY!!! if it was two doors down she would have shouted to Chris what the delay was. She really does think her followers are thick as shite.
She said Chris was gone to poker? Or did I hear wrong.

Reactions: 2
City West business Park according to zenny jenny . Does that mean anything? I'm not from the area

Reactions: 1
Why did Jen have to wait 4 days before finding the cah? 😂 I actually can’t stop laughing at this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I missed the Orlaith story and the sketchers story.. anyone care to fill me in 😂
Basically two weeks or so ago Sketchers in the Square invited her up for free shoes for herself and the kids she was on Instagram that day saying she wasn’t well and had to get mags to look after her, she had a sore throat etc but off she popped to get the shoes clearly showing symptoms she was pulled up on it then someone messaged Sketchers in the square and they posted how an influencer was in their store and didn’t follow public guidelines. A few days later Orlaith Donlon posted that her son had been diagnosed with a form of cancer Grace came on her stories saying it must be so hard to lose a child to cancer she lost her dad but couldn’t imagine a child and made it all about her

Reactions: 8
Seen Michelle crossan story defending Grace . " she is the mother of 2 kids do you think she has nothing better to be doing than hiding her cat" and " why do irish people hate so much on irish bloggers " probs cause we can see bullshit when its in front of us and not let it slide or be conned with shite for ads and swipe ups. GRACEY POO would pimp her kids on the gram pages for content . She is so desperate and getting other bloggers to defend her with her antics is hilarious . Id say Grace is the biggest bully going , I've seen ones like her, all mouth and then hiding behind who they can denying everything .
She’s just trying to get a few Irish followers 🙄 not the way to do it love 😂

Reactions: 3
She is like a wanna desperate to be accepted into the D24 hun society
Wish she'd get her facts right before ranting..making out like Dominique was being trolled..she got id sat 2 or 3 bad messages & thousands upon thousands of supportive ones..very wrong to focus on handful of bad ones🙄

Reactions: 10
City West business Park according to zenny jenny . Does that mean anything? I'm not from the area
Yes, thats where the duck pond she does be at regularly is. The coffee shop she has breakfast in is in the campus. Thats mostly paths at the pond. There's a carpark for boots HQ and other buildings but its very dark around there, there's also a data centre just across from boots Hq, but that wouldn't be lit up very well either. I asked my husband there but he thinks its all fooked up so not bothered to help me

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed grace since the car boot fiasco. Who is this Jen zen wan 😂 out of interest I just went on to read her about me on her website. Is she the leader of some sort of cult😂 has she brainwashed Grace and Kips 😂 the about me is actually hilarious. I highly doubt she’s running “the only mastership of reiki courses in the world” out of a garden shed in Tallaght!

Where is Grace for her lifelong friends the last while? Haven’t seen her over with JensJourney after her surgery and I think Dominique was very quiet about her too. With so much going on for her “best friends” and no mention of Grace at all. She’s all about her new bestie

Michelle Crossan trying hard to break into the Irish blog scene. She somehow had a career as an influencer in Australia with 50k followers 🙄 just trying to insert herself in drama now - she called James smith out a few weeks ago and kept resharing his responses/posts for attention. She’s getting unfollowed now 🙄👋

Reactions: 13
Hay hay has made an appearance..he’s back on the scene!!
Well I’m presuming it’s him..can’t see his face..could be Loki dressed up?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think her influencer friends are deserting her. The only one she could tag in that pizza story was that absolute dope Ursula Walsh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.