Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
Loving the tweets and fb comments on the evoke article....they dont seem to be “faceless trolls” do they? Not one comment on fb (except mags) believes you..... I think this wee stunt of yours might have backfired slightly grace....best take a wee break now so u can come back in a couple of days to tell us all about ur anxiety attack from all the trolls (i.e. real life ppl who see through ur constant bullshit)
Oh shur she’ll come back in a few days with the “Chris has been missing for a few days now , my mam said Grace there’s nothing you can do. I think I’m going to pamper myself now because I honestly don’t know what else to do. I put a portable cooker out the front now jus incase ....... jus incase ..... he might come back to make me dinner ..... I mean .... that’s all I can do “ 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Steel Magnolia

Grace,

1. I work a fulltime job from home while looking after two children under 4. My house is clean, my children are happy, they have home cooked dinners every day and I make sure I am presentable before anyone sees me in the morning. Have some respect for yourself and wash your face.

2. I am not living in a sad toxic world. You are my 'entertainment value', which I take in five minute breaks before one of my kids asks me to do something for them. The only sad toxic world is yours: your livelihood depends on online engagement from your followers, so be very careful with what you say to those you depend on.

3. Calm down. You're getting ratty now and it shows how affected you are by the truth.

4. Whatever agreement you and Michelle Crossan have come to to school the women of Ireland, it's ineffective. No one appointed her the spokesperson for sisterhood. And the fact that she's taking your side and attacking all of us is just testament to how gullible and desperate she is.

If you can't hack it online, get offline.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Hi Grace....

Just to use your lil term from yesterday and put it back on you...

How about YOU cop the fuck on and do something productive with YOUR day ... try getting a job where you have to actually get up off your hole .. try having to save to buy a fucking shampoo.. try only being able to buy treats at the weekend... try being gone from your home for hours and hours each day to make ends meet..try hearing bad news and not making it about YOU ..try following public health guidelines and not going out when you are sick... try getting the god dam phone out of your gorgeous kids faces... try not dismissing them when you are talking shite to your phone... try to accept your body and stop portraying it as different.. that is what is unhealthy on social media.

How dare you bring our kids into this and presuming we sit at home all day on our phones... WE DON'T PLASTER OUR KIDS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA ...

No one here trolls... you can say whatever shite you want down that phone all day every day... well guess what grace ????? Every single person on this planet can speak their minds ... and guess what grace.. YOU cant stop us... WE are allowed have opinions on what YOU put out there every god dam day...

P.s.

🖕

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Malone

VIP Member
Dying to see this CCTV footage of Mags running across the road with the CAH .

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Steel Magnolia

You don’t need to come in and clarify anything. That is the great thing about tattle YOU are entitled to your opinion because you can’t give your opinion to these freeloaders because you will be blocked and called a troll and don’t apologise foR your opinion either!

I bought a mirror in woddies recently and I swear to god it makes me look a size 12 and I’m a good size 16
Thank you but I wouldn't want to make a new mother feel bad either.

I really agree with the girls here saying Grace needs to take time offline. She can't handle it yet her whole life is dependent on being online and her value comes from the amount of likes and lickarse comments she gets.

The main issue for me...well there's two:
1. To Grace, anything that isn't a like or "you look amazing hun" is trolling. No one can have an opinion and living in a world where she can delete anything she doesn't perceive as praise has made her believe everyone is bullying her. She's a victim.

2. The response she gets is a direct result of what she puts out. I'm using Athomeinbooks as an example because she's been mentioned in this thread and I've been stalking her page (book lover here). She talks about books, that's it. That's her lane. I have read comments on her posts, IGTVs...she even did a Q&A last night. Someone called her out for her reviews being too positive, other people disagree with her opinions on books. She addresses all of them, she respects opinions. She doesn't put up anything on any other parts of her life so she only gets feedback on books.
Grace has her fingers in everything: makeup, hair food, lifestyle, weight loss, parenting, interiors, fashion, wellness, meditation, mental health, books (ha!)...if she has her finger in that pie, she should be prepared to discuss it.

You can't make your living by putting out content and then not allowing engagement from the people who support and contribute to your income.

That's why we don't like you Grace. Not because of your weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

HarleyG

Thread suggestion: Restriction rules don't apply to me..not when I've been given a #gifted par-hee

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Thump

VIP Member
Unrelated but if anyone is looking to follow someone new for fashion look up Emma Murray Stylist on Instagram 😀 she shows items she’s bought herself and also clothes from boutiques all over Ireland that send her clothes to try on and her style is really nice and quirky.. you can also book her for a styling session which would help some bloggers 😉
Hi Emma 😉, welcome to Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Jollyolly

Jaysis that Dan Buckley bloke must be wondering where he went so wrong in life that he's ended up in a semi d in city west filming some lazy lump in nightwear cooking a frozen pizza. Watch out Martin Scorsese.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Scruff

It really grates on me when she says this is my body X months post partum. Like the child is over a year old. How long do you get away with that for. I'm 60 months post partum now. Might head back to gym soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

HawTEA

Thread title suggestion

🎶Faces by Grace, ye big disgrace, hidin your kids & cahh all over the place

(Zenny & Michelle): sing it, we will we will BLOCK YOU🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bambini

Oooh well she’s obviously reading here now. Grace here’s an idea, take onboard the constructive criticism instead of going on stories bitching and complaining that we don’t know what goes on in your life. You choose to share your life. You have an actual account for your own children on Instagram ( I’m assuming that account is a ploy for more freebies 🙄), that says it all about you for me. How about you get a job and a life off social media and become a grown up like the rest of us you absolute sad act. Your kind won’t be able to live off of freebies forever and your children won’t thank you for sharing so much about them online when they grow up.

if you were so upset and feeling sick with worry all week it’s funny how that didn’t stop you from getting a free €200 facial, taking a free carpet cleaning service, taking a free food platter, getting your cheap looking hair extensions done. You’re an absolute fraud and your bitchy side is showing. You want to know what it’s like living a real life with mental illness? Read some of the comments here. Everyone is sick of your little poor grace pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Steel Magnolia

@Steel Magnolia on your first point I feel that's a bit harsh. Iv an almost 17 month old whose got a lot of energy and hands up I don't have my house perfect and I don't get time to do myself up. I'm also 18 weeks pregnant with another baby. My partner works full time. Iv friend's in the same boat and they say the same.
I should clarify (in case I caused offense) that my comment is directed at Grace and is from my perspective. I am not judging any other mother on here.

When Grace comes through my phone generalising and saying we are all sad and need to get a life, judging us from a self-constructed pedestal, it's not on.

I'm not saying anyone should be dolled up but I do think a mother shouldn't be walking around hungover with mascara down her face, still in her pyjamas preaching me on setting an example. Grace does not set a good example for her child because she teaches her that sugary foods (and lots of them) are everyday indulgences and should be consumed in large quantities, and that laziness is just "me time". Laziness is the source of all of Grace's problems and that is what she is teaching her daughter. Instead of having so much time alone and so much "me time", Grace should be be putting effort into improving the parts of her life that cause her anxiety.

Research shows an untidy house or cluttered space can cause people stress and I imagine sitting around in her pyjamas with unbrushed hair and a face with yesterday's makeup doesn't help either.

Grace has all the help in the world with her kids, she gets food and dinners, cleaning services, clothes and mystic guidance all for free. None of the rest of us have that - it's her I am judging, not anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

AR3011

In fairness I think H&M have entirely missed the mark with that collection. Most people still don't have anywhere to go that they could actually wear a lot of those clothes. Why would I want to go down to my local Spar for a litre of milk looking like fucking Queen Elizabeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Jollyolly

Tell me Grace, are you also going to raise your daughter to be a lazy slovenly scrounger who wouldn't know a days work if it bit them in the arse? To be selfish, self absorbed and greedy? Are you going to teach her to play the victim whenever she is called out for her shoddy behaviour?
Oh and you might want to get someone else to teach her about food groups.... cheese is fucking dairy you twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Wheres reality

VIP Member
By the way Grace Hunny, im not " a low life sitting at home " . Im on a split shift 💅 you're the only lazy yolk I know who dosent move her arse all day, I know people at home for different reasons and its not to sit on the phone all day showing the cah or free fattening sugary shite . Love to everyone at home , In work , kids , doing your thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

OliviaPope

Top voted thread title @ItsBritneyB*itch

Edited to fit- Faces by Grace you big disgrace hiding her cat all over the place! Sing it, she will she will block you, she will she will block you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Gossygal

Grace you’re clearly here snooping to see what’s been said. You can’t stop ppl from having opinions and saying them online. Just because you come on and tell us it’s true doesn’t make us believe you. Let this be a lesson- we don’t like your lies. We don’t like your deceit. You have shown on multiple occasions you can’t be trusted and your word means nothing ie the charity run, the book club, your weight loss. Just stop. You are not trustworthy. You delete any comment that questions you or calls you out. Have you forgotten WE are why you are where you are? WE your followers put you in the life you have. Stop lying. Stop photoshopping, stop bullshitting us and treat us with a bit more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 52