Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say the two friends went out to look for the cat at half ten at night, while she sat on the sofa. She didn’t even get up of her backside to go look with them, really concerned for the poor “cah” wasn’t she.

Reactions: 24
"I think it's time to address some things being said" she literally addressed nothing!!! She's an embarrassment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Grace you’re clearly here snooping to see what’s been said. You can’t stop ppl from having opinions and saying them online. Just because you come on and tell us it’s true doesn’t make us believe you. Let this be a lesson- we don’t like your lies. We don’t like your deceit. You have shown on multiple occasions you can’t be trusted and your word means nothing ie the charity run, the book club, your weight loss. Just stop. You are not trustworthy. You delete any comment that questions you or calls you out. Have you forgotten WE are why you are where you are? WE your followers put you in the life you have. Stop lying. Stop photoshopping, stop bullshitting us and treat us with a bit more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If you watch her most recent story, see how the bitchiness and nastiness comes out in her? Her facial expressions and attitude...she is just nasty. And telling us we only see part of her day? It's the part you put out there Grace - you chose to tell us about your daughter walking up the road; you chose to feed us this ridiculous fake news story about your cat and Pet Detective Doolittle Zen...what do you expect?!

Honestly, she has lost it. I hope Pieta House cop on to her ways and I hope book club girl stays well away from her. You couldn't support this shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did she actually say the two friends went out to look for the cat at half ten at night, while she sat on the sofa. She didn’t even get up of her backside to go look with them, really concerned for the poor “cah” wasn’t she.
Ya she couldn’t leave I’d say because the children were in bed.

Reactions: 14
Classic case of caught rotten! The kid trick might work on some ppl but very few, can see right through her🙌 it's shocking that she will use both nearest and dearest to manipulate her fans into believing her own fabricated stories.

Reactions: 9
Loving the tweets and fb comments on the evoke article....they dont seem to be “faceless trolls” do they? Not one comment on fb (except mags) believes you..... I think this wee stunt of yours might have backfired slightly grace....best take a wee break now so u can come back in a couple of days to tell us all about ur anxiety attack from all the trolls (i.e. real life ppl who see through ur constant bullshit)
Oh shur she’ll come back in a few days with the “Chris has been missing for a few days now , my mam said Grace there’s nothing you can do. I think I’m going to pamper myself now because I honestly don’t know what else to do. I put a portable cooker out the front now jus incase ....... jus incase ..... he might come back to make me dinner ..... I mean .... that’s all I can do “ 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 108
Recap of last thread: Disgrace had a social media break after trying to make Orlaith and Dominques tragic life moments all about herself. Disgrace came back after her break to do a few ads and tell us her cah went missing. Last night zen jen had a vision that the cah was outside and mags found him magically. No sighting of krisps or baby hayden, location of sienna is unknown since her play date which she walked home from. Book club hasnt happened and still waiting for that post on sketchers. Think thats the lot fell free to add anything!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she cooked some frozen veg ate a not very covid friendly shared platter and had alot of me time!

Another comment on evoke!!
Fair play

Reactions: 3
I think Evoke are being very clever. It looks like they’re drawing attention to a good news story but they’re cleary taking the piss out of her. I’d said they’re dying laughing at the comments on their story.
Yes 100% very clever . They’re only reporting what was on graces stories after all 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Off Topic but did you see Zens husband being brought up on Evoke. I just found the article and what stood out to me was that Zen & him argued and she told him to leave the house, Drunk. Not very intuitive that night was she.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Go back and watch the story where she’s saying they are gone out looking for the CAH - she’s barely able to keep the laugh in it’s so ridiculous🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well this is what I think now. Either way its a win win for her. No one is talking about the real issues and it sounds ridiculous that people thought she hid her cat whether she did or not. Also she could barely get the story straight there. She's a nasty person but she's off the hook now.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think she has hidden the cat until she started recounting the story of him coming back. It felt like a trained/coached statement 😂. Lord knows. The bubble of her life and her journey for free shite on Instagram is a story to behold.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.