Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually embarrassed for her how she thought she’d get away with it 😂😂
It’s so so funny. Like the episode of the coughing on who wants to be a millionaire. Even if the psychic felt the cah Was in the area, why didn’t it’s owners go searching not strangers😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a disaster for Grace 😂😂 and well done the girls here who called it. It wouldn’t be such a disaster if she hadn’t have brought that lunatic Zeno Jeno into it with her physic powers for finding Bengal cah’s. She’s a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So.. the cah was found across the road? Or in Citywest shopping centre car park 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m honestly dying at her “addressing the issues” soz hun but what about orlaith and Dominique? Sketchers? The symptoms? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Must kill the slob to not be able to get rid of the evoke comments 😂

zen Jen Couldn’t predict that backfire no?

Sienna comes in and says I had a sleepover last night, like shes not used to sleeping in her own house.
In fairness she’s probably not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CAHGate really is the gift that keeps on giving! I went to bed laughing and woke up skitting! Came off this a few hours ago and went back on and I’m still in a heap between the EVOKE article which I knew would be written by either them, HER.ie or RSVP! I just didn’t think the headline would be as funny as it is. My husband said he can imagine me in a padded cell rocking back and forth talking about Grace! 🤣🤣🤣

And then Grace spewing shite about not being involved in the cat’s mysterious disappearance and return home! It has “only come to her attention” because people are commenting on her page directly saying that she has hidden her cat so why is she insinuating that people are saying it elsewhere when they’re direct messaging her? Even though we are clearly obsessed with the story over here on Tattle! She’s clearly reading here.

Grace get off your arse and stop reading all these comments. Wash your face girl. 2 hours ago and you still had last nights slap on you! Don’t get me wrong I’ve often been worse for wear after a few drinks but you don’t want your kids looking at that like it’s acceptable carry on to be rolling out of bed in the evening! The other thing that really grinds my gears is that Grace says we only see snippets of her life but why oh why then does she constantly share the mundane aspects to it too? Like I could tell you what she’s having for breakfast lunch and dinner. We know when her kids aren’t around, when she leaves the house to go to the park, Who she’s meeting or gets pampered! I could tell you when her last bloody bowel motion is. Grace has a need to constantly be online. And when she isn’t she posts those boring throwbacks to show us what she’s been up to while she was taking a social media “break”. I’d rather she didn’t address the Orlaith or Dom issues because she fabricates everything to suit herself and it’s highly insulting to both Orlaith and Dom and anyone else Grace has let down.
Most of us put our best bits on social media, the sad fact is showing us her breakfast, lunch and dinner are Grace’s best bits. We know she does damn all else. If she’s not happy with what people commenting on what they see she needs to be more selective about what she posts. We may only see snippets of her life but she is the one who chooses to share those ones.

Reactions: 8
Omg hang on now a fecking minute. I just look at zen Jens page and they bloody knew the cat was where he was but he would only go to family. SO basically the cat was around anyways and mags just picked him up.
Mags must have no life to be driving around at midnight randomly looking.
Have I missed something like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just decided to join tattle today. I came across a post on her FB page that just sat a bit uneasy with me especially with her being involved with Pieta.
Just the way she wrote ''dying'' and ''hahah'' just comes across very wrong and definitely not genuine. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
Screenshot_20200913_174002_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm done.. I've hit unfollow... like who the duck goes on like this in the real world. 🤯🤯🤯... there are just no words.. you put your life on social media and its definitely not the best side of your life Grace...

Jesus, I'm speechless which is unusual...

Reactions: 5
Seen Michelle crossan story defending Grace . " she is the mother of 2 kids do you think she has nothing better to be doing than hiding her cat" and " why do irish people hate so much on irish bloggers " probs cause we can see bullshit when its in front of us and not let it slide or be conned with shite for ads and swipe ups. GRACEY POO would pimp her kids on the gram pages for content . She is so desperate and getting other bloggers to defend her with her antics is hilarious . Id say Grace is the biggest bully going , I've seen ones like her, all mouth and then hiding behind who they can denying everything .

Reactions: 15
Grace throwing out the ‘ you don’t know what goes on behind scenes, you only saw snippets’ etc. Well obviously we don’t see every second of the day! But we can call bs on what we do see.

I missed the Orlaith story and the sketchers story.. anyone care to fill me in 😂

Reactions: 1
Seen Michelle crossan story defending Grace . " she is the mother of 2 kids do you think she has nothing better to be doing than hiding her cat" and " why do irish people hate so much on irish bloggers " probs cause we can see bullshit when its in front of us and not let it slide or be conned with shite for ads and swipe ups. GRACEY POO would pimp her kids on the gram pages for content . She is so desperate and getting other bloggers to defend her with her antics is hilarious . Id say Grace is the biggest bully going , I've seen ones like her, all mouth and then hiding behind who they can denying everything .
Part time mother of 2 ! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the influencers who shared the post of missing loki and not one of them saying a thing today cause even they know this is fuckin bonkers

Reactions: 17
If this shows Grace anything it’s that nobody believes a word she says. Her lies have finally caught up with her.

Screenshot_20200913-180751.png
Screenshot_20200913-180921.png
Screenshot_20200913-180732.png
IMG_20200913_180820_118.JPG

Anyone remember the holiday photo shopping oh I mean the pain o chocola between me boobs and dodgy inner thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.