Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did mags reply to many?
I can just imagine their convo now
Mags: grace hun are ya alright? You have been through so much don’t mind them fools. I saw what happened and Jen brought him back!
Grace: mags I don’t care wha dey say I know wha happened and my child didn’t walk home she only came two dars down d road I was der and now Loki is back I luv da cah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tell ya something girls I'd love to wallop her into her gob . I have generalised anxiety disorder and panic attacks . DIAGNOSED by professionals . I went away for a weekend recently , had 3 drinks and the next day I bawled my eyes out , panic attack , jittery , not myself in pieces . She was on the lash last night and the f**King smug head on her all gusty down the phone " I didanh huide me cahhh" . She is a disgrace as a mental health ambassador . She no more has a panic attack or anxihee than me dog does . Greatest escape route for her . Ruining it for genuine cases . I've had people laugh at me when I said I couldn't get out of the car at a supermarket I was so bad . Go away ya dive. Hope ya read this Gracey poo

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oooh well she’s obviously reading here now. Grace here’s an idea, take onboard the constructive criticism instead of going on stories bitching and complaining that we don’t know what goes on in your life. You choose to share your life. You have an actual account for your own children on Instagram ( I’m assuming that account is a ploy for more freebies 🙄), that says it all about you for me. How about you get a job and a life off social media and become a grown up like the rest of us you absolute sad act. Your kind won’t be able to live off of freebies forever and your children won’t thank you for sharing so much about them online when they grow up.

if you were so upset and feeling sick with worry all week it’s funny how that didn’t stop you from getting a free €200 facial, taking a free carpet cleaning service, taking a free food platter, getting your cheap looking hair extensions done. You’re an absolute fraud and your bitchy side is showing. You want to know what it’s like living a real life with mental illness? Read some of the comments here. Everyone is sick of your little poor grace pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The evoke article.

Im actually SCARLEH for her!!. Cringe!!!!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I didn’t hide my CAH . No you pretended he was missing . Stop twisting things . Caught rapid 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you watch her most recent story, see how the bitchiness and nastiness comes out in her? Her facial expressions and attitude...she is just nasty. And telling us we only see part of her day? It's the part you put out there Grace - you chose to tell us about your daughter walking up the road; you chose to feed us this ridiculous fake news story about your cat and Pet Detective Doolittle Zen...what do you expect?!

Honestly, she has lost it. I hope Pieta House cop on to her ways and I hope book club girl stays well away from her. You couldn't support this shite!!
I’ve been saying that for years. Bitchy school girl since the Rosemary McCabe thing at the gossies I think it was. Glorified wank rewards made up and given to self righteous assholes in one bitchy little group. Grace was the “fat one” of her “ girl gang” and was too lazy to do the “fitness journey” as her ploy so she did the baby & then mental health Avenue. Sorry to the girl above saying she suffers badly ❤ and youre bleeping right! It’s this type of woman that had me refusing to admit or discuss any mental health issue because she’s fueling stigma issues. The laughs out of her now she’s finding it gas she was caught rapid. Kips Defo thought he was on to a fine thing when the insta thing took off but now they’re both essentially unemployed with decreasing popularity.....I wouldn’t be making any more deposits for the wedding Gracey-Poo xoxo Sick of Your tit Girl

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she will be loving all this attention, even though people are making a laugh of the story they will be watching her stories and she will be up followers now because people will be following to witness this shite unfold.. I was on twitter and seen a person say they have recently started following grace and they love her because she is so positive.. yeah more like positively full of shite love

Reactions: 14
So I was sitting on the couch with my glass of non low alcohol wine.

Jaysus Grace tell us something we don't know.

Reactions: 4
Em...I was one of the ones who thought the cat was genuinely stolen. I never thought she had hidden the cat or anything. Then.... I enter a parallel universe where zenjen can read the cats mind, know that he is afraid to cross the road and eventually will him home with her meditative thoughts. Like what the actual duck happened last night 😂😂😂😂 and as for Mags replying to every comment online....grow the actual duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.