Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would grace not feel embarrassed by the article? It looks to me as if they are making fun of her in it. She will prob have a #be kind quote up soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In all honesty though this has made me laugh. I’m in bits here. It just goes to show how absolutely deluded these ppl are and how stupid they think we are to even think we would believe it but Christ what a laugh. Mags needs to go official. She’s a loose cannon I’d definitely follow her! I’d say she’s having a laugh too

Reactions: 10
Find it hard to believe that she faked it shes not that bright but I find it harder to believe her friends didnt share it or like her pic of him being home. Jen and dom radio silence on it even though I know they have other things going on but not even a like on her grid pic? I wonder was their a collective 'typical attention seeking grace' at jens house last night 😂

Reactions: 9
Loving the tweets and fb comments on the evoke article....they dont seem to be “faceless trolls” do they? Not one comment on fb (except mags) believes you..... I think this wee stunt of yours might have backfired slightly grace....best take a wee break now so u can come back in a couple of days to tell us all about ur anxiety attack from all the trolls (i.e. real life ppl who see through ur constant bullshit)

Reactions: 29
Is mags not Grace's mam?
I thought she was her mam aswell. Lads I’ve never laughed so much at a thread on here before. This has been absolute gold over the past few days.
She is off her head and the twats on her gram who haven’t been able to continue with normal life until the cah came home.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does Mags always get involved? I understand she wants to defend her sister but I think she actually makes things worse! She's always there lurking, ready to pounce...literally! 😂
To be fair I’d actually love a big sister like mags. Mine wouldn’t care if I was dead in a ditch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There she is on her stories now defending everything.

Just saw that space cadet Zen's stories too. "Outdoor meditation "..."tune into his energy"...are they actually for real?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ there’s a T in CAH and a T in VET
I JUST CANT BEAR HER ANYMORE - idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Evoke are being very clever. It looks like they’re drawing attention to a good news story but they’re cleary taking the piss out of her. I’d said they’re dying laughing at the comments on their story.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she was only 2 doors up why was she waiting for 15 minutes with the door open, surely she could of popped her head out and asked Chris what the story was if he was waiting 2 doors away 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.