Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Mother of Divine Jesus!! You can see her flaps in the latest Womanโ€™s Best get-up!! What is wrong with that big mirror in her โ€œofficeโ€ Is it like a magic mirror?

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion

Womens best will strip you, leave you naked
All your bits on show, nothing is sacred

• Sick
Reactions: 5
While I donโ€™t 100% disagree, nothing was manipulated. She posted herself in beige leggings / dance tights and a sleep bra.
She has a right to wear whatever she wants. It may not be flattering but I don't think she deserves somebody zooming in on her crotch, it's so degrading.

Reactions: 5
She has a right to wear whatever she wants. It may not be flattering but I don't think she deserves somebody zooming in on her crotch, it's so degrading.
She left the house like that. She is PAID to wear the clothes! She is being degraded but not by anyone here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeding hack of your one on the far left in the matchdick pic. Manky runners and socks and a dress. Ugh. Grace looks a million dollars compared to whoever she is.

Reactions: 3
She very rarely posts from or about all the events she goes to. What is the point??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.