Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kils on the grey ( thank god not nude colour) trackies and loving been centre of attention.

Reactions: 4
Only if there is a sale of the business she might get something. But she owns 1% of the business she won't be making millions.
Ahh ok. Just wondering coz she doesnt seem that bothered with ads lately so thought she might have some other income. Having said that she never did put much effort into anything but it really is dying off for her.
Did audrey Hamilton bring her baby to the event? Or where was that?

Reactions: 5
She’s ageing him. Wrecked from cleaning up her messes. Cheek of her taking credit for Vogue bailing max out of bankruptcy. Bloody losers.
She is the absolute spit of bulldog and Anne mixed together. They all have they tiny tic tac teeth!

Reactions: 11
It was a promotional night for oktoberfeis seen other instahuns promoting it last night not with matching. So the party was a party bus! Yeah grease can't wait to see what next year will be🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That reel of the beauticians was the mankiest thing Ive ever seen! It looked like something from Reeling in the Years 1982.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not proof read anything? She is a joke altogether. Pitiful carry on really

Reactions: 10
How did either of them look at the pic and say, yeah thats a great pic to post publicly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That reel of the beauticians was the mankiest thing Ive ever seen! It looked like something from Reeling in the Years 1982.
It’s awful who is filming her did they not tell her those leggings are awful on her the whole video is shocking
She absolutely loves herself

Reactions: 9
It’s awful who is filming her did they not tell her those leggings are awful on her the whole video is shocking
She absolutely loves herself
It was Stellar! If that bunch of women got on my bus Id get off at the next stop. What could Stellar say to her about the leggings? Sorry there hun, but those tights you’re paid to wear make you look like a burst mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Forgoh' to mention she was gifted a bag of KH products heading away from her facial. I'd prefer to pay for a facial that's supposed to be relaxing, than have every inch of it filmed and pushed out on socials. The privacy they forfeit in the name of freebies never fails to astonish me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The leggings are like a pair of American tan tights stuffed with cottage cheese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.