Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ‘cyewh’ duck off Grace, stop stuffing your face and exercise your mouth with some diction you prick.
---

She looks like she’s about to feast on them all!
She also looks like yer wan from Xfactor again, forgot her name!
Susan Boyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do her friends dislike her? If I presented in public looking like that I could rely on my mates to bawl me out of it to change my clothes NOW.

Reactions: 12
Omg how the duck did she think that was ok to wear to an event. Check out lynn Kelly’s stories to see her face in the group photo. She sticks out like a sore thumb.
I know stuck in the back of the pic!
---
They all got peachylean gear…….. and they all wore it except for Grabby Grace who insisted on looking like a white pudding stuffed into a sausage skin 🤦‍♀️
Prob didn’t fit her!

Reactions: 7
I ... am stuck for words. WTF!
I'm trying to thank posts but I am laughing too much - I think you all have said what there is to say. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Gooood morning everyoneeeeee!

Oi've had lots of messages asking abouh me mornin' routeen, so I taugh Oi'd come on n share how Oi get dressed in da mornin'.

Oi'm not gunna lie, it's hard doin' booh picnic's, been a Mam of a cah n a dog, and a landlady to H&S, but Oi found time in between me naps to do a chewtorial.

Yiz will need:
A dress tha makes yeh luk like yizzer going milking a cow,
A bra,
Wimmins Best socks with pockets
Wan of Kips sexy thongs.

Get yizzer dress from it's crumpled puddle on da floor and pick off any currdy stains. An' then here's the genius bih - yeh sing along to the hokey pokey so yeh don't forge' da steps.

🎶Yeh put yer right tit in,
Yeh put yer right tit out,
In ouh, in out,
Yeh swing yer tits abouh!
Yeh tag team with yer blokey,
An' have a lie down,
An' stuff a meah rose in yer mou'!

Whoa, the dog is riding Loki,
Whoa, me gee is looking ropey, 🥴
Whoa, chuck me lodgers in the chokey,
An' that's when Oi sneak ouh! 🎶

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🎐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Warning ⚠ She's Irish Dancing in the_rorymartin stories. Her dress is practically backless. Everything is jumping about ready to fall out. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.