Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely speechless.
Jesus I wouldn’t go around cleaning the house like that. 😱😱Those leggings have no support whatsoever. I’d at least be wearing shortie sports knickers or something to support my arse. Oh God they’re horrific looking. 🤢

Reactions: 17
And why was Kips at this non-event event? Is also on matchdicks books or a shareholder in this fantasy football-esque instahun pyramid!

I'm.sorry not to derail.. but James kavanagh needs to grow the duck up a bit....so ott & him.a shareholder!

I think they confuse the word "shareholder" with "CEO" ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fully trying to take responsibility for the Irish branch of the agency. She's not modest or humble in any way! She signed with a UK agency cos she was dropped and none here would have her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He is her agent. A supposed "professional" relationship. Look at the way he is draped all over her. It's so creepy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.