Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone know what time it is? itā€™s so hard to figure out without a time stamp

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we to assume ā€œyou go back asleepā€ means Crisps is taking another annual leave day today? Surprised theyā€™re not on holidays given heā€™s saved them up toā€¦maybe he was saving them to tidy a press? Or maybe the PR stays didnā€™t arrive?

Reactions: 12
Funny how the homeware queen hasnt shown any of this tap to tidy content. She hasnt posted on her home page in over 12 months

Reactions: 13
Are we to assume ā€œyou go back asleepā€ means Crisps is taking another annual leave day today? Surprised theyā€™re not on holidays given heā€™s saved them up toā€¦maybe he was saving them to tidy a press? Or maybe the PR stays didnā€™t arrive?
So she woke him up when she was getting up for her 5:30am gym class. Just as well he seems to be on leave this week, imagine having to go in and do a day's work when you've been woken that early and then had to deal with the kids awake early also while your thoughtless partner galivants around doing whatever they want in total disregard. I just don't understand why she can't go to a 10am gym class ,especially during the school term - that's why they are on - for parents who have dropped their kids to school. She goes to the 5:30am gym class purely for praise - I'd say she was delighted when she had "so many messages" about how she gets up so early.

Reactions: 19
That "walk" looks to be the green area in her estate...
---
So she woke him up when she was getting up for her 5:30am gym class. Just as well he seems to be on leave this week, imagine having to go in and do a day's work when you've been woken that early and then had to deal with the kids awake early also while your thoughtless partner galivants around doing whatever they want in total disregard. I just don't understand why she can't go to a 10am gym class ,especially during the school term - that's why they are on - for parents who have dropped their kids to school. She goes to the 5:30am gym class purely for praise - I'd say she was delighted when she had "so many messages" about how she gets up so early.
Its such disrespect for your partner but he's such a knob too I can't have any sympathy. If he's got a problem then he needs to say it to her.

Reactions: 14
So Chris has a full time job.

She goes to the gym at 5.30 then walks the dog... leaving him to get the kids up, fed whatever before leaving for his full time job.
Then she goes back at the last second and tag teams him. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 22
So Chris has a full time job.

She goes to the gym at 5.30 then walks the dog... leaving him to get the kids up, fed whatever before leaving for his full time job.
Then she goes back at the last second and tag teams him. Weird behaviour
And has the day to herself then...

Reactions: 15
Sienna came in dressed this morning in yesterdays clothes they must have been on the floor from when the child went to bed so she just put same on her šŸ™„ poor child the mother doesnā€™t really care one way or the other they are only visitors anyway

Reactions: 14
The WB gear on the woman she shared? Sweat patches showing up in an embarssing area. Great advertising šŸ„“m
ā€”-
The speech about her relationship with Si. Some of the recent stuff must be hitting home. Shame itā€™s only words not actions with her. And I donā€™t think itā€™s Normal to cry 3 times doing the Barbie movie Jesus Christ!?

ā€”-
Iā€™d be raging if I was off OR working and my OH who didnā€™t work went off walking (aka not working) at a chaotic time and leaving me to handle the morning routine. She doesnā€™t effing work! If Iā€™m on a day off Iā€™d like the lie in and if Iā€™m working Iā€™ve enough to be doing. Heā€™s a clown to agree to this bs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
lululemon have a buttery feel line thatā€™s what the description theyā€™re robbing. Likely told to say it about these ā‚¬9 pair of shiny lyrca leggings. Should be reported!
I think itā€™s pyramid scheme product Lularoe youā€™re thinking of not Lululemon.

Reactions: 1
Sienna came in dressed this morning in yesterdays clothes they must have been on the floor from when the child went to bed so she just put same on her šŸ™„ poor child the mother doesnā€™t really care one way or the other they are only visitors anyway
Grace being a bleeping fantastic mother yet again,....and no doubt those clothes are dirty from her being out and about as shes a kid.

I do wonder what her friends who have kids think of her parenting, especially Jen who seems to adore her son.

Reactions: 5
Her kids sleep in sooo late! My oldest is still up at 7 at the latest and he is older than Sienna. My kids wear their clothes until they are dirty though, no changing outfits for the sake of it.

Reactions: 7
How far do they live from Chris office & what time is ment to be at work for? If her class is on at 5.20am surely she would be done & walked the dog by 7am? Long before the kids would wake???

Reactions: 3
How far do they live from Chris office & what time is ment to be at work for? If her class is on at 5.20am surely she would be done & walked the dog by 7am? Long before the kids would wake???
As someone said upthread, she probably woke them in order to prove a point.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.