Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had to go to the shop again to get milk? How in gods name does she consider herself an adult. And for the love of god learn the difference between womAn and womEn.
---
Can we please have a whip around and buy Graces biggest fan a phone with a decent camera. Its actually getting worse if thats at all possible. It looks like she has vaseline on the lens.
Shes prob fishing for mymilkman colab like Gorry has .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes prob fishing for mymilkman colab like Gorry has .
Does Rachel Gorry get FREE MILK!!!! FFSSSSS!! She has to be raking it in!! Surely she doesn't need free milk!!!!

*edited to say - sorry to derail but this has really irked me!!!!

Reactions: 19
So insincere- defo reading here . There is absolutely nothing natural about how she behaves with Poor Sienna .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She can't wait for Sienna to turn into a strong, independent, confident woman. So everything she's not!!

Reactions: 33
kips oi canh figure ouh why oim noh loosin wayh!! Oim eahin me proteun lasagne and me bleedin frozen wedges loike

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought the lasagne looked tit yday and unsurprisingly it looks worse second time round. Not a piece of veg in sight again. Her diet is appalling.

Reactions: 26
So insincere- defo reading here . There is absolutely nothing natural about how she behaves with Poor Sienna .
I had the exact same thought. It's so forced. And the bullshit about her growing up - is that why the poor thing is always in clothes she has long outgrown. 😡
The child is far more mature than her mother, I'd say, poor mite. Being brought up to be her mother's enabler.

I know the Barbie film wouldn't be my cuppa tea so I won't be going to see it. But I doubt it made much sense to a six year old. 😕
Never mind though so long as the humongous baby got to cry at it. ME ME ME. 🙄

• Heart
Thought the lasagne looked tit yday and unsurprisingly it looks worse second time round. Not a piece of veg in sight again. Her diet is appalling.
Shur why eat a balanced and healthy diet if you can eat all the crappy processed food you like and then photoshop the tit out of yourself while preaching body positivity and pretending you’re a boss in the gym. 🙄🙄

Shur why eat a balanced and healthy diet if you can eat all the crappy processed food you like and then photoshop the tit out of yourself while preaching body positivity and pretending you’re a boss in the gym. 🙄🙄
Up at 5am manic not sleeping as she naps every day and goes to bed late - shite diet, no routine and the teeth indicate a lot of red wine : yet it’s probably her ‘hormones’ - ‘Oim big bowened so I am’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had the exact same thought. It's so forced. And the bullshit about her growing up - is that why the poor thing is always in clothes she has long outgrown. 😡
The child is far more mature than her mother, I'd say, poor mite. Being brought up to be her mother's enabler.

I know the Barbie film wouldn't be my cuppa tea so I won't be going to see it. But I doubt it made much sense to a six year old. 😕
Never mind though so long as the humongous baby got to cry at it. ME ME ME. 🙄
It’s terrible anyway, no character development and too many contradictions. Clearly aimed at teens who they need sales from who think Barbie is too girly. It’s very disappointing!

poor Sienna, she’ll take any scrap coming her way. Also, have you ever seen a person eat so many carbs? She hasn’t a clue. We all know she’s thick but she just proves it again and again, every day.

Reactions: 7
I’d be so annoyed if my partner was setting 4.45am alarms when I have to go to work and they could easily take a 10/11am class or an evening class after I get home. The dog must be pacing the hall making noise as well while she’s gone, we know the dog sleeps in the bedroom.

Reactions: 29
It’s terrible anyway, no character development and too many contradictions. Clearly aimed at teens who they need sales from who think Barbie is too girly. It’s very disappointing!

poor Sienna, she’ll take any scrap coming her way. Also, have you ever seen a person eat so many carbs? She hasn’t a clue. We all know she’s thick but she just proves it again and again, every day.
Yeah, also thought it was terrible. Maybe I'm too old but totally didn't get the hype.

Reactions: 9
I’d be so annoyed if my partner was setting 4.45am alarms when I have to go to work and they could easily take a 10/11am class or an evening class after I get home. The dog must be pacing the hall making noise as well while she’s gone, we know the dog sleeps in the bedroom.
Anyone else think she sleeps in the “office” for the 5 am starts?

Reactions: 24
Guarantee the ONLY reason she posted that picture was that she could plant the seed that Sienna is almost 7. Not that people would say “Aww look at Grace bringing Sienna out”.. It’s all for the freebies for her birthday, and she knows she’ll get them. Not as many as she has gotten previously, but there’ll be a few. Have to do the “almost 7” so the pathetic gifters have time to gift 🙃

Reactions: 15
At her age, crying three times in the Barbie movie is so ridiculous, it's just nonsense. I think she says she 'bawled' or 'cried three times' solely for attention. She couldn't possibly cry as much or as often as she says. So connected to the child yet went off on a girls trip abroad as she started school for the first time. Sure Jan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.