Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is nice for once šŸ™Œ
It really is. But it'll be back in a trunchbull bun in the blink of an eye.

The irony is- a decent choppy long bob (or similar) takes minimal styling if cut properly. She had her hair like that before and it was fresh and funky. Then laziness overtook everything in her grooming habits

Reactions: 8
Maxi had to respond for this clown. She probably couldnā€™t understand all the big words. Lol at ā€œherā€ response, why would a social media influencer be asked to take offline entries? Chardonnay Oā€™ Toole from de flahs wanted to enter off email šŸ„“ sure Jan šŸ¤„
1B25D74D-ACF5-4A77-B47E-8EE7645A5482.jpeg

they Did know the winner and Why wouldnā€™t you show the bowl banging raffle on her page!? If you actually did itā€¦

Reactions: 19
Issue 1: It was never communicated anywhere by either of them that you could email in an entry as far as Im aware, so how did this person know to do that or was allowed to? Did the ASAI check this out or just take Grace's word for it

Jesus the ASAI really are toothless arent they? Its all "well the influencer said" so thats ok then, because Im sure Grace or that clown Jen would never lie.....

Reactions: 22
God imagine the burning itch in her growler when sheā€™s trying to work out. Theyā€™re not fit for purpose.

Thrush makers.

how is she still a BA?

lululemon have a buttery feel line thatā€™s what the description theyā€™re robbing. Likely told to say it about these ā‚¬9 pair of shiny lyrca leggings. Should be reported!

Reactions: 14
Re Issue 1 on the ASAI press release - how did someone know about the competition if they didn't have social media? I would assume social media was the only place the competition was advertised.

I'd say the PR agency had to reply on Grace's behalf - they couldn't trust her with what answers she could come out with - quite telling - she really needs to be micro-managed.

Reactions: 17
Re Issue 1 on the ASAI press release - how did someone know about the competition if they didn't have social media? I would assume social media was the only place the competition was advertised.

I'd say the PR agency had to reply on Grace's behalf - they couldn't trust her with what answers she could come out with - quite telling - she really needs to be micro-managed.
Maxi must be run ragged sorting her messes. It must be constant. Bet even his big names arenā€™t a fraction of the hassle. Sheā€™s a joke.

Reactions: 12
Omg she said she loves the ā€˜scrunched bumā€™ detail šŸ˜¬ are the grey pair below what she looks like

Why do people pick this hideous colour itā€™s so unflattering šŸ¤‘
With the top on over the godawful leggings, it makes it look as though she is wearing nothing except the top.
How is that a good ad for them? They are dreadful.

Reactions: 10

Exactly - hi Iā€™m not in Instagram, how else can I enter. 1. If theyā€™re not on Instagram then how did they know about it 2. If theyā€™re not on Instagram, how did the see the stories that killer Jen put up everyday?

Reactions: 16
Exactly - hi Iā€™m not in Instagram, how else can I enter. 1. If theyā€™re not on Instagram then how did they know about it 2. If theyā€™re not on Instagram, how did the see the stories that killer Jen put up everyday?
Yes !!!

This is exactly what I came to post.

How did anyone not on Instagram know there was a competition on Instagram to enter??!
Make it make sense !

I was thinking the very same. Such an odd complaint. Id be more inclined to be complaining about grace recommending the place. Thats an ad imo. And she needs to say whether she pays in full or has her trips gifted.

Iā€™m giggling at the buttery descriptionā€¦.One of the girls in my gym tried a pair of the WB and said they were meant to be buttery, tried them on and they were see through. She wrote a review and said they were more butt-hairy than buttery šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m giggling at the buttery descriptionā€¦.One of the girls in my gym tried a pair of the WB and said they were meant to be buttery, tried them on and they were see through. She wrote a review and said they were more butt-hairy than buttery šŸ˜‚
Please tell me this review is live šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ or is it hidden like all bad publicity these days šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the very same. Such an odd complaint. Id be more inclined to be complaining about grace recommending the place. Thats an ad imo. And she needs to say whether she pays in full or has her trips gifted.
They'll ask her and she'll lie, they won't ask for proof of payment and that'll be the end of it. The ASAI are useless.

Reactions: 6
Not in Tiktok. They hate wfh.
I have heard this all right and as sound as my company is we toe the line

we have a team mate who was taking the piss
His output dropped and in this gig as soon as your not performing itā€™s seen as it has a knock on affect in other teams delaying then and affecting their goals/targets

team mate was told straight out that they knew he wasnā€™t working as his missus keep tagging on insta out and about him with stupid quotes about ā€œworking hard or hardly workingā€

he was passed over for a promotion put on a plan and managed out

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am utterly, utterly convinced that the 5am start is nothing to do with the gym and everything to do with avoiding morning time with the kids
And surprise surprise, she started the early starts just when primary school closed for the summer. Ya don't fool anyone hun. šŸ˜“

Reactions: 12
How the fook can she take her beautiful little girl to see barbie and make it all about herself šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøIā€™m telling ya the only talent she has is a self centred Cnut, boils my blood šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she had to go to the shop again to get milk? How in gods name does she consider herself an adult. And for the love of god learn the difference between womAn and womEn.
---
Can we please have a whip around and buy Graces biggest fan a phone with a decent camera. Its actually getting worse if thats at all possible. It looks like she has vaseline on the lens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.